IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's official f**k diary

Day 1

Counting off has begun. In a little while I'll have to start these f**king gigs again. I mean like f**k. Guess what I can make one whole sentence with f*ck! Watch: The f**king f**ker f**ked the f**king f**ker right back. Yah Mum's so proud of me now.

I'm f**king delicious

Day 2

Been staring at the wall all day. I'm gonna sue Fergie. That biatch stole my song. Yeah MY SONG! That Fergalicious of hers was actually MY song: Mikalicious. And while I'm at it, I'll let her change her name. Yeah it's not relevant to the case but whatever, I'm Mika, I can do that!

I'm so delicious.

Day 6

Contacted my lawyer. He said I should f**k off. Told him I paid him. He told me Perez paid him more. Told him to say hi to Perez for me, He told me I needed help. Told him I was helplessly in love with Perez today. yeah, he's on top of my f**k list:

1. Perez

2. Patrick

3. Alan

3,5. Beth

4. Zane

5. Alexa

6. Brian

7. All MFC-girls

Day 10

Had a meeting with Perez today. He told me I looked hot. I told him I thought I looked hot too. He was all over me. We're gonna launch a new clothing line. It will be called You're an idiot if you want to wear this short: YIWWT I can strike Perez now.

1. Perez - Done with him

2. Patrick

3. Alan

3,5. Beth

4. Zane

5. Alexa

6. Brian

7. All MFC-girls

Day 11

Dumped Perez, went to Pat. Threw his baby out of the window and we made a new one. Pat is pregnant again people!

It's hot hot.

Day 15

Pat's been wondering where I've been all day. He doesn't know I'm with Alan. We mimiced swans all day. So hot, just like me. Shaved all Alan's hair. You've got to admit, the hair's awful. But now he's cool. My little gangster. I pinched his cheek and he was like, what are you doing and he started flapping his wings (Yeah paper wings!) He got all bitchy all of a sudden so I ran away crying...and fell in the lake....

I'm wet and delicious

Day 18

Been having a cold. Stupid Alan. Luckily Beth came and gave me a big hug. You know the kinda hug that breaks your back. Yeah, it was hot. Went to my basement. Put on my tigerstring. We played Cluedo. It was hot.

My body is vicious

Day 22

1. Perez - Done with him

2. Patrick- on hold

3. Alan - SO DONE

3,5. Beth - Done

4. Zane

5. Alexa

6. All MFC-girls

Beth cried when I told her it didn't work. F**k, she's nice but I must live up to my reputation. I'M A SLUT HELL YEAH! So I went to Zane's house and we did some 'exercises' if you know what I mean, haha. So, we were doing the groupie exercise and well he undressed and I was like: YIKES and I threw him out the window too. He didn't like it. So I ran in circles. And he came up and startedthrowing playboys at me. Naaaaasty.

Day 29

Zane's been stalking me for the past few days. Told him I was gonna tell my mum. Mum invited him for tea. I sneaked out and went to the zoo with Alexa. She thinks I'm hot yeah. We rode on the back of a rednosetail worm. I was sexy. She wanted my worm. I refused to give it to her. She got angry and hit me with her purse. I ran home. Zane was still drinking tea. Told him Fortuné had a flying lobster. He wanted to see it and now he's staring at Fortuné like all the time, begging him to show him the lobster. Poor boy, he's getting demented.

Day 40

Zane is still staring. Gave him a bone to stop the drooling. Logged on to the MFC. Been making some rubbish posts. They all think I'm f**king f**kable. Like yeah. What they don't know is that I'm lying in their beds right now. Yeah in aaaaall of their beds!

I'm pointlessly delicious

1. Perez - Done with him

2. Patrick- on hold

3. Alan - SO DONE

3,5. Beth - Done

4. Zane - not done

5. Alexa - done

6. All MFC-girls - Will be my objects forever

9 months after day 11, a healthy baby uuhm -gender unknown- was born. It's bearing the name: Mitrick. Both of the parents are very happy with their new born uuhm...child

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I f**king love it!!

well i've been really busy at Uni, but i did one a few days ago, don't know if u guys wanna see....

Go for it!

I don't think I've ever visited one thread so much........it's just too funny!

Vix x

MFC

Day 1

Discovered some fan site dedicated to me, called the Mika Fan Club, or MFC . So I joined under a pretty awesome name and had to explain to them that it is “fork” not fog, **** or anything. Damn people can’t hear or something. Then some started suspecting me, luckily I’m so educated I managed to dodge the questions…and guess what, they actually believed me HAHA.

Day 2

I had to go on and praise myself. I’m such a genius for writing Relax! They loved it! But what can I say…I’m a genius!

Day 4

Gave them the “Over my shoulder” lyrics. Decoy.

Had to praise myself again…I’m such a ****ing genius! Gotta love, love me!

Day5

What’s all the ****ing obsession with that song?! Geesh I’m fed up trying to be all nice and explain it! That’s it I’m not clarifying nothing again.

Day 6

Heard an awesome tune today on the radio...oh wait it was Love Today on Scott Mills program on Radio 1! Gosh I love that guy. He’s so hot….I can picture him naked on an elephant with a tutu on…a pink one….hmmm that could be a song….wake up in the morning, stumble on a tutu…

Day 11

Listening to BWO…gosh he is so hot!!!

Checked MFC, haven’t been on in a few days…. WTF?! Eurovision!!!!!

Day 13

Damn I wrote about my tama and now I blew my cover. I could just delete my post, but that would make it more suspicious! Wonder if they’ll notice….

Day 15

Create new MFC account in invisible mode.

Lurk around the forum.

I’m a ****ing genius!

Day 16

Checked my profile…damn inbox filled with PMs….sigh…..*select all…delete*

Lurk around some more.

Day 18

This place is getting sca-ry.

Why don’t they see how much of a genius I am…it’s not all about looks!:mf_rosetinted:

Day 20

Haven’t been on MFC much. I actually have a life, unlike some people. I am a ****ing genius after all!

Day 21

I love confusing them…took my other account out of invisible mode. I love messing around with them, I’m such a genius!

Day 22

Created Gustave….see I put e to confuse them, they were talking about Gustav…I’m such a genius!

Day 23

Messed around with them MFCers…it’s such fun!! They love me so much. Haha look at them trying to figure out who I am and if it’s me! I’m such a genius!

Day 28

Oh look twiglet my friend is on! What a nice person!

So I got Fortuné to create an account too… I’m such a genius.

Day 29

Fortune is having way too much fun. He too created another account. He’s a ****ing genius! No wait I’m the genius in this family! *Goes off to stalk Fortuné*

Day 30

Saw some other random identities…hmmm I think Zuleika is in on it…..note to self – ask her.

Day 32

My fun continues on the MFC….but I need to go to a doctor…my boogers are yellow…that’s not good…see I know cause I’m a genius!

Day 33

I think I’m playing my cards right…they don’t suspect most of my identities…chatted with some wonderful people via PM….hmmm maybe these MFCers are really nice people, well some. A bit obsessive but hey I need their support for total World domination….gotta play my cards right. I’m such a genius!

Day 35

Mikasounds is way cooler and better than MFC! Why does MFC want to be official?! I wonder!! It’s not like they know more about me than me myself or that they get news before everyone psshhh :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Day 38

Got tons of friend request from MFCers on myspace…..posted some blogs, well paid Fortuné to write it and got accused of getting my info from MFC. Yeah right!:mf_rosetinted:

Day 40

Fans….can’t live with them, can’t live without them…saw myself on VH1 with Perez, he’s such a muppet….I’m a genius yes I am, even P said so himself! He’s so cute, too bad we’re over, like whatever! I'm such a genius I can find someone else in no time.

MFC

Day 1

Discovered some fan site dedicated to me, called the Mika Fan Club, or MFC . So I joined under a pretty awesome name and had to explain to them that it is “fork” not fog, **** or anything. Damn people can’t hear or something. Then some started suspecting me, luckily I’m so educated I managed to dodge the questions…and guess what, they actually believed me HAHA.

Day 2

I had to go on and praise myself. I’m such a genius for writing Relax! They loved it! But what can I say…I’m a genius!

Day 4

Day5

What’s all the ****ing obsession with that song?! Geesh I’m fed up trying to be all nice and explain it! That’s it I’m not clarifying nothing again.

Day 6

Heard an awesome tune today on the radio...oh wait it was Love Today on Scott Mills program on Radio 1! Gosh I love that guy. He’s so hot….I can picture him naked on an elephant with a tutu on…a pink one….hmmm that could be a song….wake up in the morning, stumble on a tutu…

Day 11

Listening to BWO…gosh he’s so hot!!!

Day 13

Damn I wrote about my tama and now I blew my cover. I could just delete my post, but that would make it more suspicious! Wonder if they’ll notice….

Day 15

Lurk around the forum.

I’m a ****ing genius!

Day 16

Lurk around some more.

Day 18

Why don’t they see how much of a genius I am…it’s not all about looks!:mf_rosetinted:

Day 20

Haven’t been on MFC much. I actually have a life, unlike some people. I am a ****ing genius after all!

Day 21

I love confusing them…took my other account out of invisible mode. I love messing around with them, I’m such a genius!

Day 22

Created Gustave….see I put e to confuse them, they were talking about Gustav…I’m such a genius!

Day 23

Messed around with them MFCers…it’s such fun!! They love me so much. Haha look at them trying to figure out who I am and if it’s me! I’m such a genius!

Day 28

Day 29

Fortune is having way too much fun. He too created another account. He’s a ****ing genius! No wait I’m the genius in this family! *Goes off to stalk Fortuné*

Day 30

Saw some other random identities…hmmm I think Zuleika is in on it…..note to self – ask her.

Day 32

My fun continues on the MFC….but I need to go to a doctor…my boogers are yellow…that’s not good…see I know cause I’m a genius!

Day 33

I think I’m playing my cards right…they don’t suspect most of my identities…chatted with some wonderful people via PM….hmmm maybe these MFCers are really nice people, well some. A bit obsessive but hey I need their support for total World domination….gotta play my cards right. I’m such a genius!

Day 35

Mikasounds is way cooler and better than MFC! Why does MFC want to be official?! I wonder!! It’s not like they know more about me than me myself or that they get news before everyone psshhh :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Day 38

Got tons of friend request from MFCers on myspace…..posted some blogs, well paid Fortuné to write it and got accused of getting my info from MFC. Yeah right!:mf_rosetinted:

Day 40

Fans….can’t live with them, can’t live without them…saw myself on VH1 with Perez, he’s such a muppet….I’m a genius yes I am, even P said so himself! He’s so cute, too bad we’re over, like whatever! I'm such a genius I can find someone else in no time.

freakin' funny!!!:roftl::roftl:

..and it's quite believable:mf_rosetinted:

MFC

Day 1

Day 2

Day 4

Day5

Day 6

Day 11

Day 13

Day 15

Lurk around the forum.

I’m a ****ing genius!

Day 16

Lurk around some more.

Day 18

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Day 32

Day 33

Day 35

Day 38

Day 40

this is brilliant! I love seeing so much fun because of me! because of me!

***official Secret Diary Suggestor*** it makes me so nice and warm and happy and happy ! to know all you guys! I am ready to do my own very soon! I love the many identities! gustave, LOMS etc! hhhheeeeeeee. Identity Mad indeed!

Suzanne

MFC

Day 1

Day 2

Day 4

Day5

Day 6

Day 11

Day 13

Day 15

Lurk around the forum.

I’m a ****ing genius!

Day 16

Lurk around some more.

Day 18

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Day 32

Day 33

Day 35

Day 38

Day 40

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No problemo, you're almost my equal in greatness:roftl: Mind if I put it in diary that I will give him, with credit ofcourse:naughty:

WOW! more diary masters! he is getting quite prolific in his diaries! he must have one in every room!

:naughty: :naughty:

No problemo, you're almost my equal in greatness:roftl: Mind if I put it in diary that I will give him, with credit ofcourse:naughty:

:shocked: Are you serious :roftl: LOL wonder what he'll think of me now...as if he wasn't already scared of us :lol3:

Yes dear go ahead and put it in the diary :naughty: :naughty: diary of mika's very secret diary lol...ahhh small things amuse me!

btw did u see/hear ioana singing my versions of some of the LICM songs?! I think u'll quite enjoy it...

MFC

Day 1

Day 2

Day 4

Day5

Day 6

Day 11

Day 13

Day 15

Lurk around the forum.

I’m a ****ing genius!

Day 16

Lurk around some more.

Day 18

Day 20

Day 21

Day 22

Day 23

Day 28

Day 29

Day 30

Day 32

Day 33

Day 35

Day 38

Day 40

:roftl:

But.. "Listening to BWO…gosh he’s so hot!!!"...

Hope you know that BWO´re 3 people?

(Alexander Bard, Martin Rolinski and Marina Schiptjenko) :wink2: