Happy Ending On Radio 1

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol omg, I only just now saw love today on tele here for the first time!!! :lmao:

Belgium is soooo behind :lmao: we didn't even get big girl yet, allthough I think that's never gonna be released here

I know, I saw it too... To sum up:

Belgians are:

-losers for sueing other Mika's

-waaaaaaaay behind

-and we don't succeed in forming a gouvernment (but that's a whole other deal)

God, we're pathetic....

Amazing chocolate and beer ,,,, you dont need anything else :wink2:

that's a nice way of looking at things! Next time we hear the gouvernment-talk on the news again, I'll tell myself: beer, chocolate, beer, chocolate,...

Sounds like a plan isn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_lustslow:

god, you're right! (and indeed, you call it patat... I always found that very funny, because een patat is a patatoe for us)

Hoi Stien, It was quit late last night and I was very tired: in Noord-Brabant we called it Friet and in the northern parts of Holland we call it Patat. But it is always tasty!:mf_lustslow:

Aagh, trying to listen to Sara Cox's radio programme from yesterday on the Listen Again player (Blue - yes, that's the one) but it keeps coming up with 'file not found' :sneaky2:, but all the other programmes seem to be playing okay.

Is this happening for anyone else?

Will have to wait till tomorrow to listen live and maybe catch her playing HE again.

Wooohooo! Glad to know it's the album version and not some stupid cut, I hope it stays that way! :-P

IT'S NOT THE ALBUM VERSION!

When you listen to the start you can tell, 'cause it goes from "No hope, no love, no glory, No happy ending" straight into the first verse, whereas on the album it goes "to live the rest of our lives, but not together" into the first verse.

Also, towards the end, were it starts the build up of the piano and "little bit of love" it's been cut and layered onto the chorus, instead of the way it builds to a crescendo on the album version, its all mixed together. I guess it's been mixed that way to make it shorter for radio play, but it kind of spoils it for me, as I like the way it builds up, it feels more natural.