The Dr Who Appreciation Thread

RAK1

ok, this thread is old, but...

DR WHO JUST WON THE BEST TV DRAMA AWARD

:woot_jump:

yaaay - they soo deserved it :biggrin2:

what?!?!

I didnt watch the awards last night!!! But i am very happy dr who won something :punk:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey!

I hope it’s okay to write something in this thread, because the last post is from 1.11.07^^

Well… I love Doctor Who! That show is just sooo brilliant and fantastic!! :punk:

The first time I heard something about the Doctor was last summer, when I was in England. At home I searched in the internet and found a German Doctor Who Fan Site. …well, without seeing any episode I registered there xD And then I had the chance to see the first season in January, because a friend of my sister bought this DVD-Box. Then I saw the second season in March and I finished the third season just 1 ½ weeks ago xD:naughty:

And for luck we have BBC One, so my sister and I can watch season four. I’m very excited for the next episode…

I like both Doctors – Eccelston and Tennant. First I thought Eccelston is my favourite, but I can’t decide…

(“I can’t decide whether you should live or die….” xD John Simm was great^^)

Unfortunately Doctor Who hasn’t so much success here in Germany :( ProSieben started to show it in January, but after 6 episodes they stopped, because not many people watched it. But since 13.4. we can see it on German television again and I hope there would be some more people watching Dr Who.…:cool:

I'd forgotten I'd started this thread, ha ha.

Well we're in the middle of series 4 now, and it's still up to it's high standard.

Looks like Bexx has got her wish, and Rose will be back, already had a sighting in ep1. Catherine Tate seems to be holding her own and it was nice to see Martha back for a couple of episodes too.

Interested to see what happens in the last episode, should see what the precursor to the Christmas edition, or if there isn't one, the next series.