The Dr Who Appreciation Thread

RAK1

I've checked to make sure this hasn't been done already, so I would like to start it, as I've noticed a few people have shown an interest.

As it's on downtime at the moment, much like Mika, who would make an EXCELLENT Dr Who (but don't get me started on that, we'll be here all night!), we can talk about anything related to the show and that includes Torchwood.

So the floor is open!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welll even though i have been witnessed to say by some people that mika would make a good candidate for dr who....i retract that statement

David tennant will be the best dr who and i will be very upset who he finishes series 4 :boxed:

david-tennant-specs.jpg

i think this thread needs to be renamed the david tennant appreciation thread :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

He is dating the actress who played the french girl in the Girl in the fireplace episode in series 2 isnt he? :thumb_yello:

welll even though i have been witnessed to say by some people that mika would make a good candidate for dr who....i retract that statement

David tennant will be the best dr who and i will be very upset who he finishes series 4 :boxed:

david-tennant-specs.jpg

No I could never see mika as the Dr, Actually see him playing the part of roses early boyfriend on earth that gets jealous of her being all the time on the tardis and running evertime the Dr called!

Nobody does the Dr better than the people who do it now! its like getting an actor to sing mika, (flash back of dusten hoffman!)

i think this thread needs to be renamed the david tennant appreciation thread :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

He is dating the actress who played the french girl in the Girl in the fireplace episode in series 2 isnt he? :thumb_yello:

IS HE???? i didnt know that, shes mega pretty and that one of my fave ones, that and "blink" oh and .... hehe i love them all, althou the last ones wasnt as good as the billy piper ones.

Oh you know what i loved blink aswell even though the doctor had hardly any air time

i ALWAYS cry on the last episode of series two when Rose died and the doctor could never see her again because he really loved her :blink:

I wish that in series 4 they bring back rose even if its just for one episode

these are my hopes and dreams that the doctor gets it on with rose :naughty:

Oh you know what i loved blink aswell even though the doctor had hardly any air time

i ALWAYS cry on the last episode of series two when Rose died and the doctor could never see her again because he really loved her :blink:

I wish that in series 4 they bring back rose even if its just for one episode

these are my hopes and dreams that the doctor gets it on with rose :naughty:

yes me 2, i think they will bring back rose one day, they must, they MUST I SAY!!!!!! Cathrine Tate is in the next series as well so that should b fun.

So anyone looking forward to Kylie in the Christmas special this year?

hmm the voyage of the dammed...it looks interesting i just loved it when the titanic smashed into the tardis though i was rolling around laughing :naughty: :naughty:

hmm the voyage of the dammed...it looks interesting i just loved it when the titanic smashed into the tardis though i was rolling around laughing :naughty: :naughty:

How's he gonna fix that ruddy great hole in the Tardis? LOL!

Sorry about the spoilers Rosina, how far back are you guys there?

Yes he is...

I love doctor who.

David Tennant is awesome... (plus its like a game to guess what colour converse he is wearing each week). He has to be one of the best Doctor's.

I was crying at the end of the second season, because he never got to tell her *wipes tear* It was so sad.

There is no doubt that David Tennant is by far the best Dr, and it's gonna be a huge wrench when he leaves.

Although from what he said last week it may not be for a while, because though he is off to play Hamlet, he said that the way they are going to do that series is in a series of specials, which won't be the same intense 9 month filming regime as the normal series, so it gives him the chance to do the play.

So I guess that we won't get a normal run of it like we have been doing, but whatever keeps DT happy and staying in it, is good enough for me.

There is no doubt that David Tennant is by far the best Dr, and it's gonna be a huge wrench when he leaves.

Although from what he said last week it may not be for a while, because though he is off to play Hamlet, he said that the way they are going to do that series is in a series of specials, which won't be the same intense 9 month filming regime as the normal series, so it gives him the chance to do the play.

So I guess that we won't get a normal run of it like we have been doing, but whatever keeps DT happy and staying in it, is good enough for me.

I agree... I don't want him to leave yet.

But i heard he would be leaving after completing series 4 :blink:

and ooohh yes definately gonna be going to see Hamlet!!!

Me and tia were talking about this a few days ago - we said we would be the only two sat in the audience giggling surrounded by some serious shakspeare fans :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Me - and happily so

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well im afraid if both Mika and david tennant were stood infront of me i would be forced to choose david tennant :naughty:

*well not exactly forced to do so but williningly*

Thats ok Bexx, I'd take Mika off your hands, for purely unselfish reasons of course, just to help you out.:naughty:

I heard him on Radio 1 last week talking about the next series and he didn't sound like he was leaving, that they are fitting it in around him doing Hamlet.

• 1 month later...