Happy Ending artwork: Mikasounds.com

CazGirl

http://www.mikasounds.com/uk.php

woop woop.

i actually found it accidentally. i went on there to see if my picture had been added yet in the pictures section, and lo and behold i saw that! i clicked the yellow arrow to see the actual article but it went to Billy Brown's MySpace page :boxed:

IT'S A MYS-TER-EEEEEEEEEE!

EDIT:

The yellow arrow is linked to the picture of Billy Brown at the bottom lol. it's a hyperlink!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the information. i will check that out. You said you were looking for your pictures to be posted on mikasounds? I'm not sure i understood you.

:blink: mee too don't understand:bleh:

back in May, I won Mika's MySpace competition and his representative took photos of us (we got free tickets). other winners who went to other gigs are on his site, but not me :(

Oh! This is what you mean:

Mika%20-%20Happy%20Ending.jpg

Hopefully we'll get a bigger picture soon.

I was really happy when I saw this picture on the website, because ever since I saw that tree for the first time, it was one of my favourite Mika pics.

I just love the little details of the leaves, etc...it's sooooo pretty!! At the exhibition @ Blink I just kept looking at that one for ages!

And this one has added elements to it, it really is amazing. Well done Yasmine and co (oh, and Mica of course,lol!!)

I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Oh, and they have revamped the mikasounds site, it looks even prettier now, I love it.:thumb_yello:

And this one has added elements to it, it really is amazing. Well done Yasmine and co (oh, and Mica of course,lol!!)

I wouldn't say it just had added elements, as comparing this to Mika's 5-track promo album cover (the one with just Grace Kelly, Love Today, Billy Brown, Relax and Big girls) The hole image has been revamped, with different and brighter colours, added elements and a new background, better shape to the tree as well. Great improvements!

Can't wait to buy this at during my break college in a month's time! :D:D

Oh! This is what you mean:

Mika%20-%20Happy%20Ending.jpg

Hopefully we'll get a bigger picture soon.

I have seen this "painting" before on mikasounds, not HE re. so mika is obviously using some of his "old" creations for the cover. looks very good, I love it.

do we know if allegra/zuleika is singing in the single or not? sorry if it's been asked before.

I have seen this "painting" before on mikasounds, not HE re. so mika is obviously using some of his "old" creations for the cover. looks very good, I love it.

I don't think you have seen this exact 'new' version of it before, but it is fairly similar.

I love it btw!!!!