• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I DO love you more!

"That's why her hair is so big...it's full of secrets!"

ROFLLLLL.

I wish we were all happy like we used to be in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy. I just have alot of feelings...

And that's the way Regina George died. No, I'm totally kidding.

And on the third day, God invented the Remmington bold-action rifle, so man could kill the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.

And on the third day, God invented the Remmington bold-action rifle, so man could kill the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.

God! I am so sorry Regina. Really, I don't know why I did this. I guess it's probably because I've got a big lesbian crush on you! Suck on THAT!

(This is really fun.)

God! I am so sorry Regina. Really, I don't know why I did this. I guess it's probably because I've got a big lesbian crush on you! Suck on THAT!

(This is really fun.)

ROFLLLLL. I do that to my sister alot. She'll ask why I did something, or yell at me for something, and I'll go "I GUESS IT'S JUST BECAUSE I'VE GOT A BIG, LESBIAN CRUSH ON YOU!"

My mom finds it funny, and doesn't tell me to "act like a lady" like you'd expect.

ROFLLLLL. I do that to my sister alot. She'll ask why I did something, or yell at me for something, and I'll go "I GUESS IT'S JUST BECAUSE I'VE GOT A BIG, LESBIAN CRUSH ON YOU!"

My mom finds it funny, and doesn't tell me to "act like a lady" like you'd expect.

Your mom seems cool.

Your mom seems cool.

My mom is cool.

I love her more than anyone. Even you. No offense, but I didn't come out of your lady bits. There's a bond you CANNOT break!

(Check your phone, I just texted you, bb!)