Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

Guess what, faithful fans! I couldn't sleep, so rather than read a book I decided to do something more useful. THERE'S ONLY ONE POINT IN IT NOW!! Mika 27, Depp 28. We could get him past the winning post today (but we must remember the MTV thing as well and get Mika the hat trick) Anyway, that's a nice bit of news to start the day with.

Love today, from Marilyn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVzwBOekP0

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:

I just noticed something strange about this poll: I thought for some reason ( I don't know exactly why...) let's count all the percentages together. To my surprise it doesn't add up till a 100%, but only to 92%...???:boxed: I checked it 7 times before posting this, but every time I get the same answer.

Does anybody understand this??

NO CLUE, . . .

It's gone to 28. level with Depp!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again love from Marilyn

Yay!!

:biggrin2:

About the percentages not adding up. Could they all be rounded down? Just a completely random and unmathematical stab in the dark :roftl: I'm no good at sums me!!

Yay!!

:biggrin2:

About the percentages not adding up. Could they all be rounded down? Just a completely random and unmathematical stab in the dark :roftl: I'm no good at sums me!!

I think you are correct about the rounding down. I also think they don't want to give anyone less than 1%, even if their percentage falls below 1%. I don't see it as a problem.

Last night when I was voting it was 26%. This morning 28%....you all have been busy I see!!! Tied for first isn't good enough for Mika, though:wub2: he should be way above the others, as I am sure he will be soon.

I think you are correct about the rounding down. I also think they don't want to give anyone less than 1%, even if their percentage falls below 1%. I don't see it as a problem.

Last night when I was voting it was 26%. This morning 28%....you all have been busy I see!!! Tied for first isn't good enough for Mika, though:wub2: he should be way above the others, as I am sure he will be soon.

MIKA-MOVIN' to

"I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE"

MIKA-MOVIN' to

"I LIKE THE WAY YOU MOVE"

Hello,

You quoted me and added this video link...so I had to go see it....and I had never seen it before!! I thought I had seen every single Mika thing out there on YouTube. Thanks for sharing this one with me....how did you know that I needed to see it? :biggrin2:

I'm going to watch it again.....but first a few more votes for the sexiest man on the planet. :wub2::mf_lustslow: WOW, he's winning!!!! Yeah!!! Good job to all of you voters!