New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

COSTA RICA !!

Even thought not much happens. but I gained a fan!

I proposed have a rep for Central America. I'm in El Salvador 9 months of the year. So yeah.. we should represent for Central America, the whole thing is pretty much a country (excluding Mexico).

I proposed have a rep for Central America. I'm in El Salvador 9 months of the year. So yeah.. we should represent for Central America, the whole thing is pretty much a country (excluding Mexico).

Well, of course not Mexico, it's not part of C.A.

Well, Costa Rica being in the center, should be the country, and the rep should be me! :bleh: I've been a Mika fan since September 06.

Can I be the world rep of the Seafoam Islands :cheerful_h4h:

Where are the Seafoam Islands? I am completely ignorant of such things.

COSTA RICA !!

Even thought not much happens. but I gained a fan!

And this is where I wish I had listened more in Geography... :naughty: Can you guys help me? Is Costa Rica part of Central America? What is contained in Central America? Valelia, I do remember you mentioning this before.

i'm not good at speaking, reading english.

so i need someone to help me...

but i think here any representative for South korea:crybaby:

so i think i have to know myself about here hehe

No reps for South Korea at present, but thanks for your interest. :D Keep an eye out for future updates.

Actually , if you meant me , it´s -Lolllipopgirl- , not -lollipopgirl-

;d .

IF you meant me , i´m not sure , :)

Oh sorry, I didn't even realise there was an extra 'l'. Yes, I meant you. My apologies!

Where are the Seafoam Islands? I am completely ignorant of such things.

And this is where I wish I had listened more in Geography... :naughty: Can you guys help me? Is Costa Rica part of Central America? What is contained in Central America? Valelia, I do remember you mentioning this before.

No reps for South Korea at present, but thanks for your interest. :D Keep an eye out for future updates.

Oh sorry, I didn't even realise there was an extra 'l'. Yes, I meant you. My apologies!

OMG, I guess we will have to start a new topic about geography! Go to the general forum! I'm going to do it !

I have mentioned it before but never really got any attention.

Well Central America includes Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. We're all kind of connected because we're all a bit small. Sometimes people include Mexico as part of Central America, though.

Hope it helps.. :bleh:

I have mentioned it before but never really got any attention.

Well Central America includes Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Costa Rica, and Panama. Where all kind of connected because we're all a bit small. Sometimes people include Mexico as part of Central America, though.

Hope it helps.. :bleh:

Okay, thanks for that. :thumb_yello:

The following 3 representatives have been added:

SOUTH KOREA: Inhye812

CENTRAL AMERICA: Valelia

NORWAY: Savage Beauty

Thanks,

RBSKY

Wow! Yay! Thank you for the great honor. I haven't posted much on here yet but I've been a Mika fan since last year. I'll pay much more visits to the MFC, keep an eye for the ever growing Central American fan base, and post more. Thanks again, seriously, I will not dissapoint :wink2:

WOW it's amazing... i didn't think i can be a representative for my country..

because, i am just adapting myself to MFC...:blush-anim-cl:

but i will try to do my job well!

and i will be a good example for MFC people of my country!

thanks for choosing me!!:roftl:

Wow! Yay! Thank you for the great honor. I haven't posted much on here yet but I've been a Mika fan since last year. I'll pay much more visits to the MFC, keep an eye for the ever growing Central American fan base, and post more. Thanks again, seriously, I will not dissapoint :wink2:

thank you so much for trusting me with this, I'll do my very best to be a good representative for Norway and the Norewgian fans and members :)

WOW it's amazing... i didn't think i can be a representative for my country..

because, i am just adapting myself to MFC...:blush-anim-cl:

but i will try to do my job well!

and i will be a good example for MFC people of my country!

thanks for choosing me!!:roftl:

You're welcome.

Thank you, guys. I appreciate your enthusiasm and support. :thumb_yello:

FYI, We now have 46 MFC representatives heading 40 countries around the world.

This is great, and we appreciate your support and your help in welcoming new members. In doing so, you are helping create a real sense of community in the Mika Fan Club. We want more and more people to find out about the fan club and join, and we want people from every walk of life to feel welcomed and comfortable here.

Representatives,

Don't forget to get out there and spread the word about Mika and the fan club (upcoming Mika gigs are the ideal opportunity). You can buy official MFC gear at the online store here:

http://www.cafepress.com/mikafanclub

I know it's a bit late, but I see that Slovenia still doesn't have its representative...that's probably because I'm the only active member from there (:naughty: ) but in case someone else from my country realizes that this is the best forum ever, I can be the representative for our country.:)

The following 3 representatives have been added:

SOUTH KOREA: Inhye812

CENTRAL AMERICA: Valelia

NORWAY: Savage Beauty

Thanks,

RBSKY

I'm outraged ! I wanted to represent central america! I have more posts. :boxed::thumbdown: nevermind:mf_rosetinted:

I'm outraged ! I wanted to represent central america! I have more posts. :boxed::thumbdown: nevermind:mf_rosetinted:

That's not very nice, Guapo.. I proposed myself, and I'm not saying that entitles me to it more than you, but when you came with the idea as well I said we could both be representatives. I have no problem with that, in fact. We're both Mika fans in an area where his music is only to grow. Why not united instead of being petty?

When the representatives first began Valelia said (on a few occasions) that she would like to represent Central America. At that stage we did not put anyone on from that country. Now that the country has a rep I thought that it was only right that she be chosen. It doesn't neccessarily go on how many posts a person may or may not have. Unfortunately every person can't be chosen. I'm sorry.

That's not very nice, Guapo.. I proposed myself, and I'm not saying that entitles me to it more than you, but when you came with the idea as well I said we could both be representatives. I have no problem with that, in fact. We're both Mika fans in an area where his music is only to grow. Why not united instead of being petty?

yes, lo siento por reaccionar así. :biggrin2: Tienes razón y se que serás una buena representante. :):thumb_yello:

When the representatives first began Valelia said (on a few occasions) that she would like to represent Central America. At that stage we did not put anyone on from that country. Now that the country has a rep I thought that it was only right that she be chosen. It doesn't neccessarily go on how many posts a person may or may not have. Unfortunately every person can't be chosen. I'm sorry.

You're right :thumb_yello: Central America is a region :biggrin2: