New Mika blog on MySpace.

Mireille

Sorry if it has been already posted (I didn't see it anywhere !), there it is :

18 sept. 2007

Thumbs up for ’Happy Ending’

Hello guys

The response to the next single 'Happy Ending' has been very positive so far.

Perez Hilton weighed in with some nice stuff which you can read here: http://perezhilton.com/?p=5668..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Those nice people at Pop Justice also had some nice things to say which you can see by clicking here: http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1621&Itemid=206

____

Some comments on Perez Hilton's site are so bloody NASTY !!!

And, on the other side, how can they speak so bad about BIG GIRL ??? :shocked:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mireille, hadn't seen that. :biggrin2:

I've actually been laughing out loud at all the Mika articles on the Popjustice link - it may not be all good, but the way it is written is funny, and at least they are expressing a valid opinion in a non-nasty and balanced way (for a change..).

If HE is appealing so much to all those people who have so far hated Mika's singles, we are on to a real winner here...I'm quite excited :bleh:

All these positive reviews, especially the ones on Sara Cox's show last week from the public, could bode well for another No.1. Could Mika be shaping up to kick Leona Lewis's backside once again?

Have you heard her new song? It's taken her 8 months to come up with more rubbish, why is she bothering? Bleeding Love? Bleeding Rubbish!

All these positive reviews, especially the ones on Sara Cox's show last week from the public, could bode well for another No.1. Could Mika be shaping up to kick Leona Lewis's backside once again?

Have you heard her new song? It's taken her 8 months to come up with more rubbish, why is she bothering? Bleeding Love? Bleeding Rubbish!

I REALLY hope he beats Leona. I am so sick of X- Factor people now. Even Shayne Ward, who I really liked when he won it, has been packaged into a load of RnB tosh.

Come on Mika, real talent must triumph over Tosh!! :biggrin2:

PS I love Sara Cox now. My fave DJ :naughty:

I hadn't seen any of that, so big thanks.

Damage done by Big Girl? It wasn't as bigger sucess as Grace Kelly but how can you call it damage after a top 10 spot? Oh well.

I think as everyone is saying that the fact those who have been crtical in the past are raving about this single and vid is a very good sign!

Mika for Number one!

Sorry if it has been already posted (I didn't see it anywhere !), there it is :

18 sept. 2007

Thumbs up for ’Happy Ending’

Hello guys

The response to the next single 'Happy Ending' has been very positive so far.

Perez Hilton weighed in with some nice stuff which you can read here: http://perezhilton.com/?p=5668..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Those nice people at Pop Justice also had some nice things to say which you can see by clicking here: http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1621&Itemid=206

____

Some comments on Perez Hilton's site are so bloody NASTY !!!

And, on the other side, how can they speak so bad about BIG GIRL ??? :shocked:

I know!If they don't like Mika they don't have to post it.

I like all the new blogs too, but what's happened to the 'newsletter' Mika said he was preparing for us, in his famous thankyou message?:shocked:

I would like to know if and when we can expect this EP. I thought we might have heard officially about that by now.

I like all the new blogs too, but what's happened to the 'newsletter' Mika said he was preparing for us, in his famous thankyou message?:shocked:

I would like to know if and when we can expect this EP. I thought we might have heard officially about that by now.

That's a good question. I completely forgot about that promise of a newsletter. Maybe he's working on it...

MFC- Hello Akim it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Akim: Ok then.:wink2:

Well I'm going to reserve judgement once I have seen the video myself, hopefully tomorrow (Thursday 20th September). I must say here that not all responses have been positive and I'm left wondering why an "announcement" to say there has been a "positive response" is needed if indeed there has been...?

MFC- Hello Akim it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Akim: Ok then.:wink2:

Well I'm going to reserve judgement once I have seen the video myself, hopefully tomorrow (Thursday 20th September). I must say here that not all responses have been positive and I'm left wondering why an "announcement" to say there has been a "positive response" is needed if indeed there has been...?

Hi ;-)

I'd say the response has been mixed, from us lot anyway, although the majority seem to like it. I refer to the video and the remix.

I think the song has been quite well received by radio listeners, perhaps moreso than Mika's other singles. That's the impression I'm getting.