Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris - extra date - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I'm happy you have your ticket!!!!

He HAS TO do a third gig in Paris!!!! :)

You know what, given how it went, I would not be surprised if they added a third one... Especially that now with the success he has in France + the fact that he has a special bound with our country, we can hope we have a special place in his heart... :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

Thanks Gosh I bought the tickets at 10:10am on fnac.com (I bought 5 at a time for friends who are coming with me too), at the beginning I was thinking of just going to the Fnac tonight to buy them easy peasy... It's good I changed my mind!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think there will be another date for this tour, it's already full booked... i'm surprised they added this date, but they don't have other available days if they keep the pace they seem to have chosen (3 concerts / 1 day off...)

We should bet, which shows to be cancelled :D I bet on Luxembourg ;)

Anyway bought my ticket at 10 AM and 10 minutes later it was unavailable on the website, then i went back in bed and slept 3 hours lol

My friend who was working at 10AM today noticed that the FNAC was crowded!

I'm going because i'll be in Paris that day (UK holidays) & I'll see Zazie too :D

Anyway bought my ticket at 10 AM and 10 minutes later it was unavailable on the website, then i went back in bed and slept 3 hours lol

I'm going because i'll be in Paris that day (UK holidays) & I'll see Zazie too :D

noooooooo, it's a tour, none of them are festivals :naughty: :naughty:

Hi Stephane!!! How are you? :huglove:

WHAT??? what's this supposed to mean? I don't know why they would cancel LUxembourg more than any other gig!!!

anyway it's really insane this one was sold out so quickly :roftl:

CORRUPTION!!!:sneaky2: Isn't there a limit on the number of tickets one can buy? It is ridiculous if they allow people to buy fifty tickets at once that will all be offered on ebay later!:thumbdown: No tickets for me then...apparently I am waaaay to slow for this ticket-buying-hell!:bleh:

CORRUPTION!!!:sneaky2: Isn't there a limit on the number of tickets one can buy? It is ridiculous if they allow people to buy fifty tickets at once that will all be offered on ebay later!:thumbdown: No tickets for me then...apparently I am waaaay to slow for this ticket-buying-hell!:bleh:

It seems that nobody but Em' and Mireille have tickets!!! :boxed:

It seems that nobody but Em' and Mireille have tickets!!! :boxed:

And to me it seems that they make part of a very limited number of real fans who got to buy a ticket! Most of these tickets are now in the hands of scalpers...it is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!:annoyed_h4h: While it is obvious that there is a very high demand for these tickets, there is no way that thousands of tickets could be bought in just 1 h 45 min!

SODOM AND GOMORRA!!!

And to me it seems that they make part of a very limited number of real fans who got to buy a ticket! Most of these tickets are now in the hands of scalpers...it is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!:annoyed_h4h: While it is obvious that there is a very high demand for these tickets, there is no way that thousands of tickets could be bought in just 1 h 45 min!

SODOM AND GOMORRA!!!

Yeah! It's strange. Very few fans are their tickets.

Only 3 people on Mikawebsite have their tickets although more than 15 want to buy tickets!!!!

I've got my ticket too, but I've bought it on ebay...

J'ai lu sur un site qu'il s'agissait d'une prévente du 25 septembre jusqu'au 2 octobre et qu'ensuite les billets seraient disponibles partout.

Alors ça peut laisser de l'espoir à ceux qui n'ont pas pu acheter.

Désolé pour le français, je suis incapable de dire ça en anglais. si quelqu'un veut bien tenter de traduire pour ceux qui en auront besoin...

Merci!

I've got my ticket too, but I've bought it on ebay...

J'ai lu sur un site qu'il s'agissait d'une prévente du 25 septembre jusqu'au 2 octobre et qu'ensuite les billets seraient disponibles partout.

Alors ça peut laisser de l'espoir à ceux qui n'ont pas pu acheter.

Désolé pour le français, je suis incapable de dire ça en anglais. si quelqu'un veut bien tenter de traduire pour ceux qui en auront besoin...

Merci!

on some site it said it was a presale from 25th September to 2nd October and afterwards the tickets would be available everywhere...

voilà :wink2: but that sounds kinda strange... do they even do that?

and it sounds really crazy that you had to buy your tix off ebay on the same day they went on sale!

I'm telling you it's a crazy world...

So, many thanks to Raphaelle who gave us an ebayer 's adress , i was hysterical all day long, it's unbelievable , i 've never seen a concert sold out in 1 hour, there is a mystery behind this event , i 'm sure...

Biche , i 've bought a ticket specially for you!!!!

Well don't try Madonna or U2, this is what I call a war lol!

I got my ticket easily at 10AM!

Yes some people bought some tickets in order to put them on ebay but i'm sorry most of the people bought ticket for themselves and they are simply not on this forum! 6 dates sold out in France and there aren't that many French people in here!

Salut pam ;)

Well don't try Madonna or U2, this is what I call a war lol!

I got my ticket easily at 10AM!

Yes some people bought some tickets in order to put them on ebay but i'm sorry most of the people bought ticket for themselves and they are simply not on this forum! 6 dates sold out in France and there aren't that many French people in here!

Salut pam ;)

You gotta be kidding me!:shocked: You can't seriously believe that most of the people bought tickets for themselves.:boxed: Yes there was indeed a high demand but this ticket sale hell is very very dubious!:sneaky2:

Here's why...

1) The first Zénith date did take a few days to sell out and it was the only one announced for autumn. What's more is that everyone knew about it, unlike with this one...

2) I went to the fnac the day before and the people there didn't even know that the ticket sale would start the day after! Plus there has been no promotion whatsoever, well at least I didn't notice anything. At Virgin megastores nobody even knew about that fnac exclusive concert. It seemed like knowing about the concert was insider knowledge.

3) The sale was on a Tuesday morning. People normally work at this time and don't have the time to buy thousands of tickets within 90 min! And I really don't think that all of the Relax-singing-"bobos":naughty: took the day off to get their tickets!

It may seem great that Mika is selling his tickets this fast but what happened with this concert is not to be considered positive!:thumbdown: