Mika thinks we're BRILLIANT!

CazGirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone else get the feeling that MIKA is actually the one writing these bulletins lol... They seem to be coming in every day... If so, he must be reading the forums:roftl:... as a result of being bored! awww

I dunno, I just have a strange feeling that it's him... the way they have been written latley... with a little added sweetness:blush-anim-cl:

Does anyone else get the feeling that MIKA is actually the one writing these bulletins lol... They seem to be coming in every day... If so, he must be reading the forums:roftl:... as a result of being bored! awww

I dunno, I just have a strange feeling that it's him... the way they have been written latley... with a little added sweetness:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think so. He's the one writing the bulletins signed by him, but I think the "love, Mika Sounds" bulletins are most likely his management. :thumb_yello:

golly gosh BRILLIANT eh I know he meant it to me specifically but I told him he couldn't let all the other MFCers down so demanded he write a bulletin to the rest of you, I of course got a personal one:mf_rosetinted: professed his undying love for me and everything, then I woke up and found myself in the Happy ending video dreamstate :boxed: I dunno if I am coming or going now.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: