Mika thinks we're BRILLIANT!

CazGirl

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are ALWAYS so fast to upload the bulletins here, I never see them till I see your posts, so THANKS!!:thumb_yello:

And yes we are BRILLIANT, MIKA!!:wink2:

hahaha, as well as a Mikafanclub addict I'm also a MySpace addict :mf_rosetinted:

i think i need help LOL

another bulletin on the way xD

Yeah....i wonder who does that......Cazgirl do you know babe?

no i dont lol (sara you know my real name! :roftl:)

i know Mika manages it sometimes, we all know that. There was a rumour a while ago that Starsie used to manage it but I doubt that is true, as she doesn't just organise Mika stuff and she is no longer in his top friends. I believe his sisters are behind it, but I also think his management do it sometimes but not sure.

So, in short, I have no clue.

:lmao:

no i dont lol (sara you know my real name! :roftl:)

i know Mika manages it sometimes, we all know that. There was a rumour a while ago that Starsie used to manage it but I doubt that is true, as she doesn't just organise Mika stuff and she is no longer in his top friends. I believe his sisters are behind it, but I also think his management do it sometimes but not sure.

So, in short, I have no clue.

:lmao:

lol! :naughty: Sorry sweetie, yes i know your name, :blush-anim-cl: Didn't wanna confuse anyone who might have thought i meant them so thought safer to use your forum name. :thumb_yello:

Mmmm......yeah it could be. No, i don't think Stars had anything to do with it either.........ok, ta babe. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: