Hey from Australia! =]

bonzaboy

Hey everyone, I'm E.J.

I've been a member for a short while, but before I could post, my computer decided to be mean to me and not work.

but it's fixed now.

I'm 15, I live in Qld Australia, and I like music, reading and my pony Bonza. Me and Bonza listen to Mika together. =D

I first became Mika obsessed around a month ago. I was at my friends house, and she was playing a mix Cd. and Grace Kelly started to play. I asked her who sung it and she told me. I'd heard of Mika before, but never actually seen a pic, or read anything about him. and the song was stuck in my head for the rest of the day. so off I went home and on to Google. that's when I fell in love. I downloaded his whole album, and i can honestly say I love every song.

After listening to it for around a week, i started experimenting with my piano. I study music at school, and learned how to play on my own. I couldn't read sight-read sheet music to save my life, so I play by ear. I found Mika's songs relatively easy to pick up on, and I can play Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Billy Brown, Happy Ending and the bass line to Love today.

I think it's fitting to say that I've been inspired by Mika and his music.

Hope to get to know you guys. =]

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I'm E.J.

I've been a member for a short while, but before I could post, my computer decided to be mean to me and not work.

but it's fixed now.

I'm 15, I live in Qld Australia, and I like music, reading and my pony Bonza. Me and Bonza listen to Mika together. =D

I first became Mika obsessed around a month ago. I was at my friends house, and she was playing a mix Cd. and Grace Kelly started to play. I asked her who sung it and she told me. I'd heard of Mika before, but never actually seen a pic, or read anything about him. and the song was stuck in my head for the rest of the day. so off I went home and on to Google. that's when I fell in love. I downloaded his whole album, and i can honestly say I love every song.

After listening to it for around a week, i started experimenting with my piano. I study music at school, and learned how to play on my own. I couldn't read sight-read sheet music to save my life, so I play by ear. I found Mika's songs relatively easy to pick up on, and I can play Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Billy Brown, Happy Ending and the bass line to Love today.

I think it's fitting to say that I've been inspired by Mika and his music.

Hope to get to know you guys. =]

HELLO AUSSIE MAN!

:biggrin2:

Hi bonzaboy!

Welcome to the MFC forum! :welcomeani:

We're currently in the process of introducing a new system of MFC world representatives, and I'm the rep for Australia. If there's anything I can do, or if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.

We have a thread for the Aussies here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7594

We'd love it if you could come and say hi!

It's great to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better!

Awwh! I feel really welcome! =D

I haven't really been a part of many forums, except for the ultimate horse forum, where all us horse obsessed ones get together...

now I'm getting together with the Mika obsessed ones! :D yay!

I'm gonna go look around. =]