Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves* Hello all!

Heyhey!!!

AH So I just had a slightly scary experience: I joined the Hoosiers fan club. And so far the people there aren't as welcoming and friendly as the MFCers :blink:. I posted in the introduction thread about 3 hours ago and there are no replies. When I joined the MFC I had like 10 replies within the first 5 minutes...*cry* At least I'm back at home now with you guys...I don't think I'll be visiting that fan cite very often...

Heyhey!!!

AH So I just had a slightly scary experience: I joined the Hoosiers fan club. And so far the people there aren't as welcoming and friendly as the MFCers :blink:. I posted in the introduction thread about 3 hours ago and there are no replies. When I joined the MFC I had like 10 replies within the first 5 minutes...*cry* At least I'm back at home now with you guys...I don't think I'll be visiting that fan cite very often...

Aww...the MFC is much better...*holds protectively*

I know, the people here are so great! I was in shock how many comments I got overnight from my introductions post.:shocked: I love it.:blush-anim-cl:

Hey! You found the CA thread! Now we can stop littering the Mikagasmic thread:naughty:

So how are you tonight?

Aww...the MFC is much better...*holds protectively*

Hey! You found the CA thread! Now we can stop littering the Mikagasmic thread:naughty:

So how are you tonight?

HAHAH! I know huh! I feel like I'm posting waaay too much in there.

I'm great! Earlier tonight I was feeling sick for some reason, but I'm fine now. Youuu?

hey all you californians!

do any of you know of any good concerts going on in the first week of April?

i'm going to be probably be in Cali for spring break, and i'm trying to see if anyone good is going to be playing there. :D

Hmm...I really don't know. I don't go to many concerts. Mika was my first in a looooooong time...Around where are you going to be?

HAHAH! I know huh! I feel like I'm posting waaay too much in there.

I'm great! Earlier tonight I was feeling sick for some reason, but I'm fine now. Youuu?

Aww...well, I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm good, but sleepy. My school play opens tomorrow night and rehearsals get tiring...

Hmm...I really don't know. I don't go to many concerts. Mika was my first in a looooooong time...Around where are you going to be?

Aww...well, I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm good, but sleepy. My school play opens tomorrow night and rehearsals get tiring...

Not a clue, as of right now. :naughty:

probably San Diego or LA maybe..

oooh tomorrow's your opening night?!

break a leg!!!

Oh, I know how that gets. I made the first cut to be in West Side Story, but I don't think it will agree with my schedule so I might have to drop it.:thumbdown:

What play are you doing?

Not a clue, as of right now. :naughty:

probably San Diego or LA maybe..

oooh tomorrow's your opening night?!

break a leg!!!

Hmm..I'd check Ticketmaster then...otherwise I have no clue!

Thanks!:wink2:

Oh, I know how that gets. I made the first cut to be in West Side Story, but I don't think it will agree with my schedule so I might have to drop it.:thumbdown:

What play are you doing?

Aww...I hope it can work out....

We're doing Arsenic and Old Lace...

HMMM...never heard of it unfortunately...but GOOD LUCK! It should be so much fun. I bet you'll be great.:groupwave:

It's that time for me to go again! You know, if I didn't have someone to yell at me to get off the comp every night, it would never, ever happen. Especially since I joined MFC...:naughty:

Goodnight and talk to you all tomorrowww!!!:punk:

Hmm..I'd check Ticketmaster then...otherwise I have no clue!

Thanks!:wink2:

i can't believe there's not going to be one good concert! (in my opinion at least) :naughty:

is Arsenic and Old Lace a one act or 2?

Er...3.

It's loooong. And I don't come in til Act 3. So I hung out backstage and ate jelly beans the whole time. I do not suggest eating 20 at a time. The flavor combinations get quite nasty...:naughty:

3?

wow, i didn't know it was THAT long.

ahahaha, silly girl. :roftl:

and i do not suggest drinking a mountain dew 10 minutes before top of show when you have a rather long monologue to do. :doh:

Haha! I don't think that would have boded well! :naughty:

Yeah, and what stinks is that we start at 7:30 which means it won't get done until after 10 and then I have to take off costumes, meet friends, go home, shower...and I have three school night performances...ick. But in the end its all worth it...

Yaaay! That's cool. I just turned 17 in November. I don't want to grow up! I wish I was still 8. Those were the days.:roftl:

Woooooo. Are you a junior?

I knowww sometimes I want to go to the park and go on the swings but I can't because I can't really fit on the little swings anymore :naughty: Ehehehehe.

Woooooo. Are you a junior?

I knowww sometimes I want to go to the park and go on the swings but I can't because I can't really fit on the little swings anymore :naughty: Ehehehehe.

Nope, I'm a Senior.:biggrin2:

Those swings were great huh??!! I still go on the big kid swings whenever I have a chance, though. And the marry-go-round at my church...:roftl:. But it's pretty much falling apart so I'm avoiding it for now.