Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about a 3 hour drive from the beach. i'm in the middle of a desert...:thumbdown:

Awww! Well you should come down here one day!! It's great!!

:flowers2:

must've been very home-y

lol...

today was sunny!! when i came back it was all dark and moody and now it feels like home again...i still cant get india outta my head though, oh how i wish i could wake up tomorrow...and be in india, that would be amazing

anywhoo whats been going on here?

Arya!! Howre you???

well actually, the MFC BECOMES OFFICIAL TOMORROW!! :das: so we're just waiting for news i guess. well, i am.

India sounds amazing!! Im so glad you got to go! and had a good time!

Pfff. I'm about a 14 hour drive from the coast. :tears:

I first laid eyes on the ocean when I was 22. Now, I'm obsessed with it.

Hell yes! I'll even upgrade to a refrigerator box, so we won't be too crowded. :naughty:

Yay! Thanks!:roftl:

Geez, I kind of take it for granted I guess. I see it at least every other week because I volunteer at an aquarium that's right on the ocean. It's one of my loves other than Mika. I think it's funny how he hates fish, and I love them though.:naughty:

I know! I love the names haha

theres tickled pink and seafoam green and other ones...

I know right? There's a guy I know who has eyes that are "seafoam green". Preeettyyy...:shocked:

You can share with me...*holds out box*

Why thank you very much! That's so sweet of you.:wub2::roftl:

I know right? There's a guy I know who has eyes that are "seafoam green". Preeettyyy...:shocked:

Why thank you very much! That's so sweet of you.:wub2::roftl:

...:shocked: that guy is amazing...

*giggles with childish delight*

I want some coloring books now.

Ooh!

I have a disney princess coloring book, care bears coloring book, and winnie the pooh coloring book, and peter pan coloring book!!!!!!! yay! i love colouring books :wub2: coloring in is the best

Yay! *begins coloring Disney princesses*

Aw man, i gotta go for tonight...for the last time as unofficial...*sighs*

Awww! :tears: im gonna be sad when its official now... :blink: i liked being unofficial... haha

oh vell

bye!! :huglove: goodnight! i should go too :( night! <333

OFFICIAL! YAY!! :bleh: bye for the last time unofficially!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!! So are we officially official yet? Because I don't feel any different...*shrugs*

They were supposed to post the benefits today or whatever but it's now passed 12am in the UK........I'm pissed haha

They were supposed to post the benefits today or whatever but it's now passed 12am in the UK........I'm pissed haha

Awww. OoOoO so because we joined when the MFC was unofficial, we're going to get benefits??? YAY! Ehehee.

Hmm, maybe their going to wait till my birthday to officially announce officialness ahahaha :naughty:

Awww. OoOoO so because we joined when the MFC was unofficial, we're going to get benefits??? YAY! Ehehee.

Hmm, maybe their going to wait till my birthday to officially announce officialness ahahaha :naughty:

Of course there are some benefits, but I don't know coz they won't post them (:sneaky2:). What did you think becoming official meant? :naughty:

Of course there are some benefits, but I don't know coz they won't post them (:sneaky2:). What did you think becoming official meant? :naughty:

It means being mika's official fan club!!

Who knows if there will even be benefits... *shrug*

But if there aren't, than I'm alright with that :wink2: I just want to be official!

Daaang, I joined at a great time then!:naughty: Just about a week before. But still, if there aren't benefits, the MFC still rocks. It's a benefit just being here.

It means being mika's official fan club!!

Who knows if there will even be benefits... *shrug*

But if there aren't, than I'm alright with that :wink2: I just want to be official!

Well I though being official just meant that we would have a link on Mikasounds and his myspace page, and just recognition I guess.

Yeah true. Because we are still going to have an amazing time on this website eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well I though being official just meant that we would have a link on Mikasounds and his myspace page, and just recognition I guess.

Yeah true. Because we are still going to have an amazing time on this website eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:tears: i love this place haha

Official or not, it's still the best :das: