Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Arya!! Howre you???

well actually, the MFC BECOMES OFFICIAL TOMORROW!! :das: so we're just waiting for news i guess. well, i am.

India sounds amazing!! Im so glad you got to go! and had a good time!

official eh??? exactly what does that mean???

i liked being unofficial, it was special yenno?? like we were the original MFCers when it was unofficial

well im up for being OFFICIAL

omgosh so whens the spectrum gonna happen guys?? i think i can make it. hopefully

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*joins hug*

I put my MFC pin on my backpack, and when I told my friends about how we're going to be official, the just looked at me with that "she's a crazy fangirl" look...hee hee...

Yeah I wear my Mika pin everyday and my teachers kinda...are creeped out. Haha.

i liked being unofficial, it was special yenno?? like we were the original MFCers when it was unofficial

omgosh so whens the spectrum gonna happen guys?? i think i can make it. hopefully

YAY official or unofficial, we are still ~teh coolest~! Ahaha.

I have no idea when this spectrum thing is gonna happen, but it's gonna be amazing :punk:

*stamps around impatienty* Jeez, I thought we'd know about being official by now...

...... i... KNOW! :crybaby::tears:

Ahh i know!! We must start planning! I miss you guys way toooo much to take it any longer :tears::wub2: look what we've done to eachother...

*stamps around impatienty* Jeez, I thought we'd know about being official by now...

Really. I actually took a nap a few hours ago, if you can even call it a nap. But I kept having half awake/ half asleep visions of me checking the forums and seeing that we were finally official! It was so frustrating! Lol. I just wanted some sleep but it didn't happen.:roftl:

Really. I actually took a nap a few hours ago, if you can even call it a nap. But I kept having half awake/ half asleep visions of me checking the forums and seeing that we were finally official! It was so frustrating! Lol. I just wanted some sleep but it didn't happen.:roftl:

Urgh...I know...and its too late over in England for them to tell us tonight...so I'll have to wait til after school...:sneaky2:

Who needs a therapist when you have MFC? :roftl:

So here's the deal. My job has been painfully unsatisfying for about six months now, with no real room for advancement. I was talking with my fiance on the way back from our California trip, actually, about how I might have to start job hunting in order to preserve my sanity.

Fast forward to last Thursday. Out of the blue, my ex (:shocked:) calls me up to let me know that his company is looking to hire someone with my skill set. Today, they called me to arrange an interview.

On one hand, it would be nice to get out of my boring-as-cardboard current job. On the other hand, I'd be working in the same office as my ex.

What's a girl to do? :blink:

So here's the deal. My job has been painfully unsatisfying for about six months now, with no real room for advancement. I was talking with my fiance on the way back from our California trip, actually, about how I might have to start job hunting in order to preserve my sanity.

Fast forward to last Thursday. Out of the blue, my ex (:shocked:) calls me up to let me know that his company is looking to hire someone with my skill set. Today, they called me to arrange an interview.

On one hand, it would be nice to get out of my boring-as-cardboard current job. On the other hand, I'd be working in the same office as my ex.

Hmmmm. that's a hard one.

Youre Ex.. at the same job together. I say you take it!! It's just your ex...

You're engaged now too! It won't be a problem I hope. It's a great opportunity to have a better job!

Buuutt...I say you move to California and find a job near us :naughty:

...... i... KNOW! :crybaby::tears:

Ahh i know!! We must start planning! I miss you guys way toooo much to take it any longer :tears::wub2: look what we've done to eachother...

teehee, we must...maybe we should go to south coast plaza??? lol, i heard its a nice mall thats why but then we wouldn't be able to afford anything!! spectrum sounds awesome then! lol i wanna go on that ferris wheel, i definitely wish that i were on a ferris wheel right now!

im a little loopy because i didnt get any sleep yesterday and i should be going to sleep by now but i have so much ish to do tonight that my head will explode

:blowup:

:lmfao: Boring as cardboard...

OK..serious now...

Hmms, that's a weird position to be in. Is the awkwardness enough to deal with to have a more fun job? I guess you'll have to decide which is less painful: boring job...working with ex...

Haha...this comes from the 17 year old girl who's never technically even had a boyfriend...

teehee, we must...maybe we should go to south coast plaza??? lol, i heard its a nice mall thats why but then we wouldn't be able to afford anything!! spectrum sounds awesome then! lol i wanna go on that ferris wheel, i definitely wish that i were on a ferris wheel right now!

im a little loopy because i didnt get any sleep yesterday and i should be going to sleep by now but i have so much ish to do tonight that my head will explode

:blowup:

Oh!! I loove south coast plaza! i havent been there since i was like 5!! :naughty:

But spectrum would be more affordable and funner and theres a carousel and ferris wheel and those shooty fountain things that parents bring their kids to so they can run through them and we can join them! :roll1: