Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs a therapist when you have MFC? :roftl:

So here's the deal. My job has been painfully unsatisfying for about six months now, with no real room for advancement. I was talking with my fiance on the way back from our California trip, actually, about how I might have to start job hunting in order to preserve my sanity.

Fast forward to last Thursday. Out of the blue, my ex (:shocked:) calls me up to let me know that his company is looking to hire someone with my skill set. Today, they called me to arrange an interview.

On one hand, it would be nice to get out of my boring-as-cardboard current job. On the other hand, I'd be working in the same office as my ex.

What's a girl to do? :blink:

I'd say take the job. You and your ex seem well off enough for him to offer you an interview at the place he works. Like findingmywords said, you're engaged so who cares?:roftl: ...

But also, like Taylor...I've never even had a boyfrieeend...so my judgement might be a bit off.:naughty:

Oh!! I loove south coast plaza! i havent been there since i was like 5!! :naughty:

But spectrum would be more affordable and funner and theres a carousel and ferris wheel and those shooty fountain things that parents bring their kids to so they can run through them and we can join them! :roll1:

your getting me sooooooooooo excited!!!!!! :roftl:

i wanna go now!!! lets run through that fountain!!!! but then my curly hair will de-beautify...lol, we should go to the beach afterwards as well then!

I'd say take the job. You and your ex seem well off enough for him to offer you an interview at the place he works. Like findingmywords said, you're engaged so who cares?:roftl: ...

But also, like Taylor...I've never even had a boyfrieeend...so my judgement might be a bit off.:naughty:

Yes! Woot! *high 5's*

I'm not the only one!:naughty:

I want it to be special when it happens. I don't want those two day relationships that some people have.

You all rock. Yay, MFC therapy! :wub2:

And Taylor, you're totally right - gotta weigh neurotic ex-boyfriend (who looks a bit like Mika, only not quite as pretty!) against boring job. I wonder if I'm using the Ex as an excuse to not try something new. But as Mika would say - why not? :naughty:

(I actually made myself a bracelet with little blue beads, and letter beads that spell out "why not?" Hoo boy, I'm such a Mika Nerd. :blush-anim-cl:)

I'm still holding out the hope that Andrew will be transferred to San Diego. But, that won't happen until September at the earliest.

Gah, I miss California. :tears:

*starts working on teleportation machine*

i wanna go now!!! lets run through that fountain!!!! but then my curly hair will de-beautify...lol, we should go to the beach afterwards as well then!

Yaaay! The beaaach!

It would be GREAT to meet you all! We'd have so much fun.:wub2:

Yes yes!! :roftl:

:shocked: i just had a idea...

We can meet up at the spectrum, be at the spectrum, go to my house which is close to the spectrum, go to the beach (i know a really good one) and have a... sleepover :das: a sleepover of mika insane fans who havent seen eachother since the concert of mika. :das:

Poor house... poor neighbors... poor family, poor parents....poor.. nocturnal animals...

Let's do it :naughty:

You all rock. Yay, MFC therapy! :wub2:

And Taylor, you're totally right - gotta weigh neurotic ex-boyfriend (who looks a bit like Mika, only not quite as pretty!) against boring job. I wonder if I'm using the Ex as an excuse to not try something new. But as Mika would say - why not? :naughty:

(I actually made myself a bracelet with little blue beads, and letter beads that spell out "why not?" Hoo boy, I'm such a Mika Nerd. :blush-anim-cl:)

I'm still holding out the hope that Andrew will be transferred to San Diego. But, that won't happen until September at the earliest.

Gah, I miss California. :tears:

*starts working on teleportation machine*

Haha...not as pretty!

We're all Mika nerds here...:naughty: What do you think my notebooks are covered in? Mika pics and quotes!

*hands over tools to begin working on machine*

This may be too big for our refrigerator box. We may need to upgrade.:naughty:

We can meet up at the spectrum, be at the spectrum, go to my house which is close to the spectrum, go to the beach (i know a really good one) and have a... sleepover :das: a sleepover of mika insane fans who havent seen eachother since the concert of mika. :das:

Poor house... poor neighbors... poor family, poor parents....poor.. nocturnal animals...

I'm so in. That would be so much fun. The surrounding people won't know what hit them!!:naughty:

OK, I'm really going now...*waves* bye!

Haha...not as pretty!

We're all Mika nerds here...:naughty: What do you think my notebooks are covered in? Mika pics and quotes!

*hands over tools to begin working on machine*

This may be too big for our refrigerator box. We may need to upgrade.:naughty:

:lol3:

What's bigger than a refrigerator adn comes in a box then?...Hmm...That's a tough one.

YES YES YES ! ! ! :punk:

Lets! The only sucky part is that I can't sleep over! I've only been to one sleepover in my entire life. My mom's so paranoid...:thumbdown::naughty:

Lets! The only sucky part is that I can't sleep over! I've only been to one sleepover in my entire life. My mom's so paranoid...:thumbdown::naughty:

Awwwwwwww that's ok, you can just stay all night but not go to sleep, then it's not technically a "sleep over".

:naughty:

Awww! I'm sorry daydreambeliever (whats your real name!?) :( well, maybe we can meet your mamma and persuade your mom!! Really, we're all perfectly decent people :naughty: who talk of stealing mika's dna and cloning him... We're just madly in love that's all :wub2: It's not our faults!!! it's mika!!! he's brainwashing us with his perfectly gut busting melodies!!!! :das:

Well, either way, we'll still have an AMAZING time!!! :punk:

:naughty:

Awww! I'm sorry daydreambeliever (whats your real name!?) :( well, maybe we can meet your mamma and persuade your mom!! Really, we're all perfectly decent people :naughty: who talk of stealing mika's dna and cloning him... We're just madly in love that's all :wub2: It's not our faults!!! it's mika!!! he's brainwashing us with his perfectly gut busting melodies!!!! :das:

Well, either way, we'll still have an AMAZING time!!! :punk:

Oh, I KNOW we'll have an amazing time!

The name's Brittany by the way. Nice to meet you! What's yours?

Lol. This is all late.:naughty:

Oh, I KNOW we'll have an amazing time!

The name's Brittany by the way. Nice to meet you! What's yours?

Lol. This is all late.:naughty:

:roftl: I know

haha

Next Concert:

'Hi I'm Vanessa! What's your name?'

:lol3:

I'm Vanessa :wink2:

Hello Brittany!! It's a pleasure to have your aqquantaince :blush-anim-cl: