Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you guys went from talking about a really sad subject of death all the way to how weird us californians are, randomnesssssssss

im depressed cuz i missed the UGLY BETTY season premiere, stupid work, it killsssss...well hopefully its online

I'm good, but our school was swamped with the police since there was a rumor about a shooting! Yikes! Luckily, nothing happened...I almost left, but I had two big tests and decided I should be fine...

whoa!!!

Well I'm glad nothing happened and im glad youre alright!!!!

I feel weird. I wanna get out of the house. I've been stuck inside all day and I'm in one of those weird moods where you want and have to do something and you dont know what to do but the only things you want to do, you cant do them...

haha

whoa!!!

Well I'm glad nothing happened and im glad youre alright!!!!

I feel weird. I wanna get out of the house. I've been stuck inside all day and I'm in one of those weird moods where you want and have to do something and you dont know what to do but the only things you want to do, you cant do them...

haha

You be craaazyyyy

Whoa why didn't you go to school???

I was in a mood kinda like that today where I came home from school and I just wanted to run around in the street for no good reason...I have no idea why...

and now I'm back home and I am super tired but I and not tired enough to go to sleep. :roftl:

Whoa why didn't you go to school???

I was in a mood kinda like that today where I came home from school and I just wanted to run around in the street for no good reason...I have no idea why...

and now I'm back home and I am super tired but I and not tired enough to go to sleep. :roftl:

because i felt sick in the morning :bleh:

haha yea. Im looking online and seeing things to do when youre bored

Awww, are you feeling better?

I am dying of boredom right now because I am drawing a picture for my grandad haha. I'm on gabbly btw.

boredom equals my weekend, studying studying and more studying...pooey

well i just got back from work right now and im tired outta my mind, i need some MONSTER or something...those are addictive:bleh: