Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa... that was weird hahah

D to the A to the N to the A to the H to the I to the L to the L to the S to the W to the I to the N!!!!!

OWWW!!! WOO!!

Um NO! Haha.

C C C O R, O O O N A, C O R, O N A, GO CORONA! YAY!

B to e to a to t to the d to the a to the n to the a to the h to the i to the l to the l to the s.

WOOOO I'M GOOF! Hahaha.:roftl:

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE!!!! hahaha

omgosh i still havent seen it and just tell me if it was good or bad, dont tell me anything about the storyline...im like in anxiety, i wish i could see that movie with mika, i guess it oculd be a bit magical with him, idk why? but i t would be lovely

anyways all us soCALI people should have a party at like the irvine spectrum mannnn...lol

omgosh i still havent seen it and just tell me if it was good or bad, dont tell me anything about the storyline...im like in anxiety, i wish i could see that movie with mika, i guess it oculd be a bit magical with him, idk why? but i t would be lovely

anyways all us soCALI people should have a party at like the irvine spectrum mannnn...lol

OMG Watching a film with Mika would be a dream come true :wub2:

YES! Irvine Spectrum!

HHHHHHHI my fellow californian sistas!

all i can say is... it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y WOW. wow, thats hard to type.

O and Y-E-S to the spectrum party. lets do it, in a week or so? ha

OMG Watching a film with Mika would be a dream come true :wub2:

YES! Irvine Spectrum!

spectrum!

my brain shuts down by 10 and shrek is on tbs right now as well, lol and i must study while i watch the movie so ttyl to my fellow californianskans....:mf_rosetinted:

O hey I saw Shrek that night too! i love that movie...

WOW I am so glad to be home right now! Yay how are my fellow californian peoples???

im doing pretty splendidly wondrous thanks. and you?

Lol...two hours later....

I just got home. I'm quite well, thank you. And yourself?

pretty splendidly wondrous.

:insane: