Possible project: Bringing to life MFC mag. ( A Year in Cartoon Motion)

BonjourMika1990

NOTES: If you are interested in a particular story topic to write about from the list down below, please PM me so I can make a note of it... If you have said that you will help in any way you can, I'll assume that you have no story preference... remember, assignments to be announced tomorrow :) THANKS!PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE FORUMS FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE PROJECT :) I'M VERY SHOCKED AND PLEASED AT HOW ENTHUSIASTIC EVERYONE IS! PLEASE BE PATIENT THOUGH, I'M A STRESSED OUT STUDENT AS WELL AS EDITOR OF THIS BOOK LOL... SO IT CAN BE TOUGH AT TIMES... THANKS TO THE CO-EDITOR LOLLIPOP_MONKEY, I THINK WE HAVE A PLAN! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU... CAN YOU JUST PICTURE MIKA SEEING ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK? I PROMISE IT WILL PAY OFF!

AS OF RIGHT NOW, ALL THOSE INVOLVED HAVE ONE ASSIGNMENT IN COMMON (DEADLINE TO BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY)

A MESSAGE TO MIKA THEMED AFTER THE PAST YEAR AND A SORT OF THANK YOU FOR ALL HE'S GIVEN YOU... ALSO INCLUDE SOMETHING POSTIVE FOR THE INCOMING YEAR OF 2008... 500 WORDS OR LESS PLEASE

So, this is not an official thread... or anything specific... it's sort of a discussion.

I was thinking, what with the success of the first issue of "Pointlessly Delicious," that we could make a real life copy for mika :)... Only extend it with stories centered around his first big year in the spot light... 2007

We could feature your favorite memories... things that went on at MFC that EVERYONE remembers... Things that he wore etc!

So let me know here if you think it is a good idea. Many expressed interest in writing for the next issue, well... here's your chance! Of course, I'm still waiting on a PM reply from the leader of the mag. Lollipop Monkey.

We'll figure out the production of the actual mag. later on ( I'm thinking I can have it published some how... to look like a a nice booklet (all digitial) Or if that seems too difficult, we can always make it a scrap book kind of a thing to sum uup 2007 for our boy MIKA

Be sure to say it in this thread whether or not you are interested... bring ideas :thumb_yello:

If you have any pictures or drawings etc. that you would like to send, my email is :

beautifulmind2012@hotmail.com

So far, ideas include:

happy memories of Mika this year

"How Mika Changed my Life..." stories from around the globe

Fashion over the year

"Meeting Mika..." PICTURES of fans with Mika/ accounts

Fashion designs for mika

Pics of fans dressed up

What about these (?)

Picture captions

Fan fics

2008 predictions for his career

crossword puzzle

I'm thinking this will be given to mika at the end of December or beginning of January... it's got that New Year theme to it ya know?... so deadlines for stories will probably be scattered throughout oct. and nov.

THE MFC Mag. STAFF

1. BonjourMika1990 :)

2. Robertina

3. Phunkygal

4. Vanessa

5. DavidM

6. Milou

7. Mika4life13

8. Hannah

9. CazGirl

10. dcdeb

11.Fmbm

12. Lollipopgirl83

13. Kates

14. Backflip76

15. Mandilambi

16. ~Ana~

17. Suzy

18. LittleTechieShelina

19. elanorelle

20. Norwalk174

21. Heineken22

22. lollipop_monkey

23. lazy_daisy

24. Space

25. OhMyMika

26. Grace_Ally

27. IngievV

28. Becky

29. mommylovesmika

29.Piperita_Patty

30. lindemfc

31. Karolin'

32. Rainbow_Sky

33. Droopsy

34. Mellody

35. Kymlaaaa

36. Haley & Megan Meyer

37. Mika_lover123

38. greta

39. Mirtilla

40. AmandaNatalie

41. HoochaTootch

42. Stormy_Weather

43. Louiza

I really think this will be a success... something different for him to read... something for him to keep as a treasure and momento... a memoir of this year ... the year we all fell in love with him....

To those already involved, thank you! I am so impressed by your enthusiasm! SPREAD THE WORD

So, COME ONE COME ALL...

z2z-1.jpg

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this is not an official thread... or anything specific... it's sort of a discussion.

I was thinking, what with the success of the first issue of "Pointlessly Delicious," that we could make a real life copy for mika :)... Only extend it with stories centered around his first big year in the spot light... 2007

We could feature your favorite memories... things that went on at MFC that EVERYONE remembers... Things that he wore etc!

So let me know here if you think it is a good idea. Many expressed interest in writing for the next issue, well... here's your chance! Of course, I'm still waiting on a PM reply from the leader of the mag. Lollipop Monkey.

We'll figure out the production of the actual mag. later on ( I'm thinking I can have it published some how... to look like a a nice booklet (all digitial) Or if that seems too difficult, we can always make it a scrap book kind of a thing to sum uup 2007 for our boy MIKA

Be sure to say it in this thread whether or not you are interested... bring ideas :thumb_yello:

ooo! ill help!

I will! I already write for some websites so I know what it's like. I made an update about Mika's style for a website, so I'm already spreading the news. If you'd like to see it, say so :) Just lemme know what I should write for you!:thumb_yello:

So count me in :)

I will! I already write for some websites so I know what it's like. I made an update about Mika's style for a website, so I'm already spreading the news. If you'd like to see it, say so :) Just lemme know what I should write for you!:thumb_yello:

Well I guess theres should be like a latin america section for all mexicans (I think im the only one) and argentinians !!! or a section like mika ll over the world and stuff

OOOH! I would love it!!!!!! Count me in! And I would love to have it in u.s probs so it could be sent to my house---wait! This is an online mag or one sent to your house??

This is going to be a single issue... one for mika... as a memoir of the year :thumb_yello:

David:

I think that's a great idea... we can showcase a few members from different parts of the world... and do the "How Mika changed my Life?" layout

This is going to be a single issue... one for mika... as a memoir of the year :thumb_yello:

David:

I think that's a great idea... we can showcase a few members from different parts of the world... and do the "How Mika changed my Life?" layout

Yesss I love that idea Mika have truly changed my life :blush-anim-cl: in soooo many ways !!! that be soo perfect !!! :thumb_yello:

Thats great! I'm thinking we'll all agree on a meeting time later tonight (When I get over a dozen people interested atleast) That way we can have a brainstorming session tomorrow... at a time that's good for everyone :)

Cool I like the way this is going so far :)...

So we have:

happy memories of Mika this year

"How Mika Changed my Life..." stories from around the globe

Fashion over the year

"Meeting Mika..." PICTURES of fans with Mika/ accounts

What about these (?)

Picture captions

Fan fics

2008 predictions for his career

crossword puzzle