Possible project: Bringing to life MFC mag. ( A Year in Cartoon Motion)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, feel free to send it to my email which is in the first page of the thread... finished pictures of the mag. will definatley be posted... and we're still trying to find someone to give him the present... I too am counting the days until his return lol...which I have no idea when that is but atleast I've seen him twice already... I'm a lucky girl to say the least... when you see him, it'll be the best day ever!!!!

Oh, you're so lucky! I'm still waiting for him in Poland :naughty:.

Yes, feel free to send it to my email which is in the first page of the thread... finished pictures of the mag. will definatley be posted... and we're still trying to find someone to give him the present... I too am counting the days until his return lol...which I have no idea when that is but atleast I've seen him twice already... I'm a lucky girl to say the least... when you see him, it'll be the best day ever!!!!

twice????????????????????????:shocked: god u are lucky. i have seen him zip zero none nada times. my parenkts always say "when will u stop being obsessed w/ mika?" and i say "when u take me to a gig.:mf_rosetinted: "

haha my obsession would get worse if i went to a gig. I beg my parents to buy me tickets but they do the old, "find out when he's cominng to canada." thang

yes...same w/ mine....they are like "when he comes here u can go!" he came last yr but my dad didnt want to take me and now who knows if he will come to boston?