Mika always looking SO good in pictures!

Soleil

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of feel bad for him in a way though. Its like one of those scenarios where a person is trying to end a relationship by being ugly/gross/mean/etc., but Mika could never look gross or ugly in someone's eyes so he'd be stuck with that person forever haha. Poor Mika.

I kind of feel bad for him in a way though. Its like one of those scenarios where a person is trying to end a relationship by being ugly/gross/mean/etc., but Mika could never look gross or ugly in someone's eyes so he'd be stuck with that person forever haha. Poor Mika.

hahaha yeah! He'd try and be all ugly, and what not, and it would never work:roftl: Then he'd have to break up with her and she'd be all nooooooooooooo and then get all creepy and stuff,lol

hahaha yeah! He'd try and be all ugly, and what not, and it would never work:roftl: Then he'd have to break up with her and she'd be all nooooooooooooo and then get all creepy and stuff,lol

Mika: I have to break up with you, you think I'm too handsome

Person: Is that a bad thing baby?

Mika: I don't like you anymore. Even though I look like your grandfather in a tutu right now, you still want me. I can't stand that. I don't want you anymore.

Person: Isn't that called unconditional love?

Mika: No, that's called insanity

Mika: I have to break up with you, you think I'm too handsome

Person: Is that a bad thing baby?

Mika: I don't like you anymore. Even though I look like your grandfather in a tutu right now, you still want me. I can't stand that. I don't want you anymore.

Person: Isn't that called unconditional love?

Mika: No, that's called insanity

:naughty::roftl:

{ingie rox:punk::mf_rosetinted:}