Mika always looking SO good in pictures!

Soleil

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is kind of funny how with gazillions of pictures snapped of him, he never seems to look bad. I don't know about you guys but I have my fair share of pictures where I look drunk or in mid-sneeze or something - but this guy always looks purrrfect. :wub2:

(I might be a tad biased, I fear...)

Well, I do think he looks amazing in a lot of pics, the majority ofcourse, but he also has got some less good pics, like all humans do:blink: Just my opinion...don't kill me now:shocked:

:naughty:

I agree with Ingie. He looks great in most of his pics, but of course there are some that he looks a little...off in (for example, the photo I have with him. He looks like he's about to sneeze). I think that he is very photogenic, but I'm sure even Mika has some photos that need to be hidden away. :roftl:

I agree with Ingie. He looks great in most of his pics, but of course there are some that he looks a little...off in (for example, the photo I have with him. He looks like he's about to sneeze). I think that he is very photogenic, but I'm sure even Mika has some photos that need to be hidden away. :roftl:

I know the picture you are talking about! :roftl:

Well, I do think he looks amazing in a lot of pics, the majority ofcourse, but he also has got some less good pics, like all humans do:blink: Just my opinion...don't kill me now:shocked:

I agree with you. I have seen few pics of MIKA where he looks quite different.:biggrin2: However, he still an amazing piece of art I love to examine. :wink2: :wink2: :biggrin2:

I agree with you. I have seen few pics of MIKA where he looks quite different.:biggrin2: However, he still an amazing piece of art I love to examine. :wink2: :wink2: :biggrin2:

i happened to come across a lot of those today - in some he kinda looks older than he really is

It is kind of funny how with gazillions of pictures snapped of him, he never seems to look bad. I don't know about you guys but I have my fair share of pictures where I look drunk or in mid-sneeze or something - but this guy always looks purrrfect. :wub2:

Yea I agree, he is very photogenic, and I have never really seen a 'bad' pic of him. Me,myself, not good with pictures lol

Can you please post the pic here. I really don't remember seeing it. I would truly appreciated. MUAH