Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first of all, I couldn't listen to your voicemail tonight because after Mass I went for pizza with my neighbor, and I didn't want to be rude. So as soon as I heard it was you, I turned my phone off. So just for the record, I wasn't ignoring you.

ANYWAY:

So I had this dream that everyone met up in NYC, and you were going to meet us all there, and like... I was looking for Deb (dcdeb) for some reason, like I wanted to tell her something, and then BANG. I got a phone call from you, but you were like "...What if I told you I was a man?"

And I was like "WHOAAAA NELLY, SAY WHAT?"

And you morphed into a dude. And I didn't recognize you in line. But I felt so lied to and mad, that I ignored you for a while. But then you looked sort of like the blonde guy from 'Tamara', so I was like "maybe I should have ignored him/her/it, they're kind of cute now..."

I woke up and was convinced for a couple seconds that it all really happened.

Okay, first of all, I couldn't listen to your voicemail tonight because after Mass I went for pizza with my neighbor, and I didn't want to be rude. So as soon as I heard it was you, I turned my phone off. So just for the record, I wasn't ignoring you.

ANYWAY:

So I had this dream that everyone met up in NYC, and you were going to meet us all there, and like... I was looking for Deb (dcdeb) for some reason, like I wanted to tell her something, and then BANG. I got a phone call from you, but you were like "...What if I told you I was a man?"

And I was like "WHOAAAA NELLY, SAY WHAT?"

And you morphed into a dude. And I didn't recognize you in line. But I felt so lied to and mad, that I ignored you for a while. But then you looked sort of like the blonde guy from 'Tamara', so I was like "maybe I should have ignored him/her/it, they're kind of cute now..."

I woke up and was convinced for a couple seconds that it all really happened.

I don't even remember calling you...that must have been an old voicemail. :roftl:

And...I don't even know what to say. I turned into a man? That is just...creepy. *shudders*

I don't even remember calling you...that must have been an old voicemail. :roftl:

And...I don't even know what to say. I turned into a man? That is just...creepy. *shudders*

You were kind of awkward looking as a guy.

I mean... I think you were...?

I don't know. Nobody else seemed concerned. I was like... pulling on deb's shirt going "HELLO? HOLLIS IS A MAN. DON'T YOU CARE?!"

And nobody else cared. :(

I just thank God that your dream wasn't real.

You're pretty as a girl... I don't know how you'd look as a man.

I'd look pretty bad as a man. At least when I'm fat, some of it goes into my boobs. Poor guys. They get what my mom calls 'Dunlaps disease'.

I thought it was a real disease until I was about 11. Apparently it's when your belly "done laps over your pants."

Ahh, yes. Dunlaps disease. I have indeed heard of that. And at least women are supposed to have boobs. Poor men with manboobs.

That's true.

And hips. Guys with hips just look odd.

That's true.

Everything Hollis said is true.

To be on our level of cool, you have to leave us random voicemails about the mean lady at Perkins, or about what it's like to go shopping for your cousin.