Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

HOLLIS! Last night I had the weirdest dream!

I dreamed that it was pouring down rain (because it is right now, and has been since yesterday.) and anyway, I went into Mica's room in our little apartment, and he was on his bed with a bunch of stuffed animals.

And I asked what he was doing, and he goes "Playing 'Noah'!" and I asked what he meant, and he goes "Because it's flooding. Anyone who isn't on the bed is gonna drown, woooooo!" and he was acting like a 3 year old. So I went to look for you, but you weren't around, so I went back to his room and he was still playing his stupid game. Then he said I would drown unless I got out of the flood, so I threw him off the bed, and he pretended to drown.:shocked:

I seriously did!

I woke up, and it was pouring down rain, and hitting the awning. And I was like... looking around. Then I realized I was in my room and not the Three's Company house, so I fell back asleep.

It was super realistic.

But y'know... I just thought I'd let you know that you're BOTH sneaking into my psyche.

Do you ever have Mika dreams?

*high fives Mica* Woohoo! We've made it into Sarie's psyche!

And no, I don't really have Mika dreams that I can think of. I'm really not sure how much I actually dream at night. But I do have Mika daydreams. :wink2:

I always end up having a tiny Mika dream, then throughout the day I have daydreams that sort of tie into my original dream.

I had a dream the other week that he was Alice in Wonderland, and was like... picking up Zorro, going "THAT'S IT, ZORRO! If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense."

"Beep"

"In my world, you wouldn't say 'Beep'. You'd say, yes Ms. Mika."

"Beep."

I always end up having a tiny Mika dream, then throughout the day I have daydreams that sort of tie into my original dream.

I had a dream the other week that he was Alice in Wonderland, and was like... picking up Zorro, going "THAT'S IT, ZORRO! If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense."

"Beep"

"In my world, you wouldn't say 'Beep'. You'd say, yes Ms. Mika."

"Beep."

Hahahahaha niiiiice.

Oh, and did you see that the Mika quilt made it onto the stage at the concert tonight??

What did your patch look like?

It had a cartoon of me hugging Mika, and his eyes buldging out of his head going "can't... breathe..." But then I filled in a bunch of the empty space with like... lollipops, a rocket, hearts, etc. It was pretty lame.

You are one messed up woman, Sarie. :lmao:

You're jealous.:mf_rosetinted:

It had a cartoon of me hugging Mika, and his eyes buldging out of his head going "can't... breathe..." But then I filled in a bunch of the empty space with like... lollipops, a rocket, hearts, etc. It was pretty lame.

Aww, that's not lame. It sounds really cute! I'm sure he liked it. :thumb_yello:

And yep Scut, you are just totally jealous of our insanity.