Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SARIE, Fmbm - this is where you can have Mika's bab - oops - where you can discuss Mika and having mini-Mika's.:naughty:

OKAY!

So we'd get married, and get a little blue house with white shutters, and a garden full of 'SweetWilliams'. Then he'd quit that silly job being a billionaire popstar and get a job working for my father making minimum wage! (How splendid!) Then we'd have a baby, and he'd get me all the things pregnant women crave, because he'd be a good husband.

Then we'd sit up and read to our children, Mica Jr., Michael, Malikhai, and Micah. All boys. Because I'm fertile like that.:biggrin2:

Then we'd grow old, and swing on our front porch on an old antique glider my family has. And all the neighborhood kids would ride past and throw things at us, but we wouldn't care! :cheerful_h4h:

Then I'd take a nasty pill down the cellar steps while putting away the canning jars, and our children would have to take special care of us after Mika had the stroke. Then our children would get sick of us, and they'd collectively agree to stick us in elderly care. But we'd have rooms right across the hall from each other, so we could cuddle anytime we wanted!

Yes. They expect royalties paid to Dame Edna but the end of the month.

I hate you Aussies. You're all so selfish and demanding.

Go get bitten by one of your deadly spiders.:sneaky2: