The Scottish Thread

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why - but I find Russell Brand sexy and dangerous :wub2:

i dont know about the sexy more of a perv but dangerous yeah , hes a really funny guy ! i didnt watch bb this year but if russell had been on bb big mouth i would have watch that for sure + it might have made me think again about watching bb :thumb_yello:

Rainbow Sky, do a Google search for Russell Brand and you should find him....GITB's description is spot on!

Funny- I never thought of doing that. You're a genius! :roftl:

I'm with you on that Wendi, but I fear that a small animal could live in his hair and he wouldn't notice.

He's got that hair that mose guys have around here now. :blink:

The two funniest men on TV (in my opinion!).

LOVE the 'Shagger of the Year' conversation!

Hijacking your thread a bit, Rainbow, but it IS in connection with Russell Brand......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUW4KwEySY

And, is it just me, or does Russell look REALLY like Nigella Lawson these days?? If only I could post the pics side by side, but am not allowed....

The two funniest men on TV (in my opinion!).

LOVE the 'Shagger of the Year' conversation!

Hijacking your thread a bit, Rainbow, but it IS in connection with Russell Brand......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5KUW4KwEySY

And, is it just me, or does Russell look REALLY like Nigella Lawson these days?? If only I could post the pics side by side, but am not allowed....

He's a little bit.... different. :naughty: Pretty funny though. :biggrin2:

You know that "Cold Blood" footage they showed?... what is the name of that Scottish actor? He was in that movie with Gwyneth Paltrow... Sliding Doors I think.... I forget his name... hot accent.... :wub2:

He's a little bit.... different. :naughty: Pretty funny though. :biggrin2:

You know that "Cold Blood" footage they showed?... what is the name of that Scottish actor? He was in that movie with Gwyneth Paltrow... Sliding Doors I think.... I forget his name... hot accent.... :wub2:

John Hannah. He was also in Four Weddings and a Funeral as well as Sliding Doors. Not bonny.