The Scottish Thread

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe in TWO DAYS there were 31 pages for me to read here.

RB SKY you have picked a winner!

HappyNosePick.jpg

Maybe I qualify as I am 50% Scot. My mother is from Aberdeen...and my first name is from here :

3068293-Travel_Picture-Iona.jpg

My last name is this:

MacNab.jpg

and for RB SKY, a real beauty:

p8.jpg

or this:

under_the_kilt_3.jpg

.....eeeew sorry, was that not quite what you had in mind???:roftl:

Wow! You know I just had quite a weird thought! That must be brilliant for those wee guys. 99% of the time they're constrained in tight briefs, and that very special day - not only were they allowed to hang free, they had a view!!!

A view!!!!

I bet they long for the day their owner says 'pipe band competition'!!!! :biggrin2:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Love it.

What about this one

queen1.jpg

and on that note, I am off. See you tomorrow!! No more kilt posts for me.

Good one!!!! Bye :biggrin2:

Wow! You know I just had quite a weird thought! That must be brilliant for those wee guys. 99% of the time they're constrained in tight briefs, and that very special day - not only were they allowed to hang free, they had a view!!!

A view!!!!

I bet they long for the day their owner says 'pipe band competition'!!!! :biggrin2:

:lmao: :lmao: A pipe band competition will never be the same again!!!

That is SO cool. That is what I like the most about the Scottish cities. I wish we had pipers on every street corner here... :blush-anim-cl:

I dont mind them - IF they can play!! We have had a couple in

Pitlochry who made the bagpipes sound like cats being strangled!!! :blink:

Well actually we have this 'huge' National Park right in the middle of our country (De Hoge Veluwe). Forest and heath fields. There is a piper who likes to play 'naturally' - no not like that :das:, just piping in the heath fields on a Sunday afternoon or just on a weekday. I have never seen him, but some horserider friends run into him on a ride every now and then. Hope to catch him myself one day. :biggrin2:

Well actually we have this 'huge' National Park right in the middle of our country (De Hoge Veluwe). Forest and heath fields. There is a piper who likes to play 'naturally' - no not like that :das:, just piping in the heath fields on a Sunday afternoon or just on a weekday. I have never seen him, but some horserider friends run into him on a ride every now and then. Hope to catch him myself one day. :biggrin2:

I was wondering if he was a national treasure - playing "naturally" - but you dashed my hopes!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

He sounds like an urban myth!

RAINBOW! I can't believe you did this whilst I was away on holiday!

However...it is final confimation that you are totally clinically insane as suspected!

tsk tsk

haven't you read her rule in first post?

you need to post a pic of sexy men in kilt, like this:

Image-60ED15A9D85B11D9.jpg

:naughty:

tsk tsk

haven't you read her rule in first post?

you need to post a pic of sexy men in kilt, like this:

Image-60ED15A9D85B11D9.jpg

:naughty:

Yes...but she knows I am technically challenged...she will let me off!