The Scottish Thread

Rainbow Sky

The mind boggles :shocked::naughty:

:blush-anim-cl::das::mf_lustslow:

I know... my ex (the one in the pic I posted) wouldn't be impressed that I'm posting a pic of him, but... what the hell...

Actually, the same night that pic was taken a woman was running her fingers up his kilt...

Poor boy!

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know... my ex (the one in the pic I posted) wouldn't be impressed that I'm posting a pic of him, but... what the hell...

Actually, the same night that pic was taken a woman was running her fingers up his kilt...

Poor boy!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Is that why he's now your ex??

He'll never know you've posted it.....my OH sometimes peeks in here, so I have to be careful....

OK, not a Scotsman in traditional dress this time, it's just a pic of me with another piece of Scottish heritage: the Heart of Midlothian in Edinburgh.

HeartofLothian2004.jpg

I will probably be back there in December. Brilliant - Glasgow in November, Edinburgh in December! :punk: :punk:

*will try to take loads of pics of men in kilts*

HI RB Sky. I went to Loch Tay last year with my kids, we drove right along it.

See here

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/blueskymika/random/FH040020.jpg

Are they your kiddies Blue Sky? They are absolutely gorgeous!!

And Loch Tay looks beautiful. I didn't know you went to Scotland (and if you told me, I can't remember cos I am a doofus).

Who's the bloke with the eyeliner doing a Russell Brand impersonation?

It's Gerry Butler. He was auditioning for Dracula, but he still had his hair for Attila as he was filming that at the time, and he and his PA thought it would look cool if he wore eyeliner (mmmm :wub2: ).

I don't know who Russell Brand is.

And Loch Tay looks beautiful. I didn't know you went to Scotland (and if you told me, I can't remember cos I am a doofus).

Yup thems ma kids. Little monsters...just got them out the door to school...phew!

We went to Scotland before all this MIKA fuss, March 2006. A few short months later, I became tranformed into a dnasjfjdfwerueyrkjdfbjdf mess.

Actually I lived in Scotland for a wee while when I was in high school, and have been back numerous times since. It's in ma blood after all:biggrin2:

kilt-underwear.jpg

It's Gerry Butler. He was auditioning for Dracula, but he still had his hair for Attila as he was filming that at the time, and he and his PA thought it would look cool if he wore eyeliner (mmmm :wub2: ).

I don't know who Russell Brand is.

I would upload a photo for you.........but I can't.