• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I be an honorary Scottish fan? I'm not Scottish (German and British, actually) but I ADORE anything and everything Scottish. (Except, erm, maybe haggis.)

I studied abroad in London a few years ago, and the four days I spent in Scotland were the best four days of the entire 2-month trip! The people were amazing, and it was tourist season so there were kilted bagpipers everywhere. I was practically in a trance walking around. I almost proposed to one guy playing the bagpipes on a street. :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Even before my trip to Scotland, I was in love with it. My favorite book, Outlander, stars the most amazing (Scottish) book character ever written, Jamie Fraser. *le sigh* :wub2: And my favorite actor is Ewan McGregor, and yes he looks hot in a kilt. :thumb_yello:

Can I be an honorary Scottish fan? I'm not Scottish (German and British, actually) but I ADORE anything and everything Scottish. (Except, erm, maybe haggis.)

I studied abroad in London a few years ago, and the four days I spent in Scotland were the best four days of the entire 2-month trip! The people were amazing, and it was tourist season so there were kilted bagpipers everywhere. I was practically in a trance walking around. I almost proposed to one guy playing the bagpipes on a street. :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Even before my trip to Scotland, I was in love with it. My favorite book, Outlander, stars the most amazing (Scottish) book character ever written, Jamie Fraser. *le sigh* :wub2: And my favorite actor is Ewan McGregor, and yes he looks hot in a kilt. :thumb_yello:

Of course you can! Everyone is welcome!

Haven't seen Rainbow Sky around these parts latetly...maybe she will crawl out from under her rock soon!:naughty:

Of course you can! Everyone is welcome!

Haven't seen Rainbow Sky around these parts latetly...maybe she will crawl out from under her rock soon!:naughty:

She will if you post a picture of a fit guy in a kilt!!! :naughty:

Scotland is the most amazing place .

From Newcastle to Edinburgh is 1.5 hours of pure bliss hugging the coastline .. then off the train with the sound of bag pipes :wub2:

As long as you live 100 miles south and no futher south you will be accepted :roftl:

Im there next month for 3 days of a true Scotland partyy

Forget England ... if your coming over go to Scotland .... :wub2: