LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

w can be like the max and paddys of the mfc :roftl: :roftl:

festival would b ok if we could get lots of ppl to share and mika to defo b there:boxed:

i wouldn travel to the US to see him thou:blink: to far away for me!!!

well i can't go either Bexxy if it makes you feel better:biggrin2:

so it will be me and you Jemma + sivan we get to over take the whole thread :roftl: :roftl:

i meant take over

Hi Ladies!

Can't go either ! I was on the verge to go couple of weeks ago to do Munich and Dusseldorf but I have to be reasonnable in order to spend money on something else than Mika...

Hi Ladies!

Can't go either ! I was on the verge to go couple of weeks ago to do Munich and Dusseldorf but I have to be reasonnable in order to spend money on something else than Mika...

well atleast i wont be alone then :biggrin2:

oh yeah there was a time at the beginning of the year when i spent money on stuff other than Mika :boxed: i have to think hard to remember that time though...infact i want a PS3 and guitar heroes :blush-anim-cl:

just incase santa reads the forums LOL

Hi Ladies!

Blimey I have just looked at your signature and you have 6 to go to LOL

Lucky girl!:biggrin2:

But you wont have men in kilts in munich oohhh noooo :wink2:

No she will have men with big sausages:mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2:

Caz- the only other one i'm doing is Brighton, i would love to do Glasgow but have no money, not ticket and no travel:thumbdown:

No she will have men with big sausages:mf_rosetinted: :biggrin2:

Caz- the only other one i'm doing is Brighton, i would love to do Glasgow but have no money, not ticket and no travel:thumbdown:

:lmfao: !!!!!!!! :naughty:

yeah it would have cost me a bomb to get to glasgow ! the tickets are double the price now too and i can catch a flight for that :)

LOL! :naughty: you mean you dont know why you did it ? there was no reason ?! lol! your crazy :roftl:

well actually i know but i dont know why i did it cause i knew he wouldnt call... lol and mika gave me such a look when i did it! like im trying to hit on mika!!! :naughty: it was so funny...

i actually did it cause before the festival i wrote mikey about us coming... and he said something like.... come see us after and ill get u a drink....

so i told him i WILL!

but it was impossible to find them after the show... there were thousands of people there...:naughty: