LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

well actually i know but i dont know why i did it cause i knew he wouldnt call... lol and mika gave me such a look when i did it! like im trying to hit on mika!!! :naughty: it was so funny...

i actually did it cause before the festival i wrote mikey about us coming... and he said something like.... come see us after and ill get u a drink....

so i told him i WILL!

but it was impossible to find them after the show... there were thousands of people there...:naughty:

LOL ! right i understand now lol! :biggrin2: im just trying to picture mika's face lol! :roftl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night girls, I will see you tomorrow. I'm now having strange thoughts about Freddie and his giggling sausages:naughty: I hope it doesn't keep me awake:shocked:

oh now thats even weirder...giggling sausages :shocked:

im never going to eat a sausage again!!! :naughty: :naughty:

LOL ! right i understand now lol! :biggrin2: im just trying to picture mika's face lol! :roftl:

lmao it was hilarious! he opened his eyes and had a face like "ooooh really? and allmost gave me the eyebrows face! u know what i mean? like habba habba sivan!" :blink: haha i was like "no its not what u think!!!"

hahahaha fuuuuuny

lmao it was hilarious! he opened his eyes and had a face like "ooooh really? and allmost gave me the eyebrows face! u know what i mean? like habba habba sivan!" :blink: haha i was like "no its not what u think!!!"

hahahaha fuuuuuny

hahaha yeah i know what you mean ! :naughty: i bet your excited about the gigs too sivan arent you :biggrin2:

Blimey I have just looked at your signature and you have 6 to go to LOL

Lucky girl!:biggrin2:

I know I've not been very reasonnable on this :naughty::naughty: . Three of them are gonna be with you!