LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

caz its a shame you couldnt stay in london hun ! woulda been a laugh :wink2:

i KNOOOOWWWW dammit! but daddy is transport lol :naughty:

ill have a skirt and t-shirt... but ill have a big coat and tights... and boots unless ill put my mika shoes ;) if it wont be TO cold... lol

i doubt it will snow...it hardly ever does *unless its slush* but this is also another issue we also need to think about...O.o

or sleet! or possibly even rain! rain is not a stranger here in england lol ESPECIALLY IN 07'S SUMMER!!! :thumbdown: *curses umbrella song lmao*

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its gonna be so funny....im going to be 2 weeks in england and speak ONLY english! crazy..... i think ill come back to LA and speak english with my parents after so long... and ill probably have english accent and australian accent....together! (my friend that ill stay with is originaly from australia :) )

i will sound weeeirdddd......:naughty:

lol i can see why people get confused with british and australian accents. australians are after all from england, and it sounds SIMILAR to a cockney accent lol *london*.

i am from essex, which is also a common place, but i speak well for an essex person lol which i proud of. who wants to sound essex? XD

what is your accent like at the moment then sivan ? do you sound more israel-y or american-ish ..etc ? :) when i first met you i thought you were american ! ... i think american accents rock! :punk:

i mistook sivan for an american and she weren't pleased lol XD

i dont know what an israelian accent sounds like O.o

i KNOOOOWWWW dammit! but daddy is transport lol :naughty:

i doubt it will snow...it hardly ever does *unless its slush* but this is also another issue we also need to think about...O.o

or sleet! or possibly even rain! rain is not a stranger here in england lol ESPECIALLY IN 07'S SUMMER!!! :thumbdown: *curses umbrella song lmao*

omggggg why does mika like that bloody songgg !! i dont see whats sooo fascinating about her flippin umbrella !! :sneaky2:

lol i can see why people get confused with british and australian accents. australians are after all from england, and it sounds SIMILAR to a cockney accent lol *london*.

i am from essex, which is also a common place, but i speak well for an essex person lol which i proud of. who wants to sound essex? XD

i dont think i have any sort of accent :boxed: just a british one ? but my maccam friend says i do ... i just cant hear it myself :cool:

its gonna be so funny....im going to be 2 weeks in england and speak ONLY english! crazy..... i think ill come back to LA and speak english with my parents after so long... and ill probably have english accent and australian accent....together! (my friend that ill stay with is originaly from australia :) )

i will sound weeeirdddd......:naughty:

You'll sound just like Mika.LOL!

omggggg why does mika like that bloody songgg !! i dont see whats sooo fascinating about her flippin umbrella !! :sneaky2:

lmao! maybe he liked it at first and then began to hate it afterwards :naughty:

mika has a nice collection of umbrella's - i think he said about forty but i believe that was an exaggeration lol - and all in different colours XD

lmao! maybe he liked it at first and then began to hate it afterwards :naughty:

mika has a nice collection of umbrella's - i think he said about forty but i believe that was an exaggeration lol - and all in different colours XD

does he !? :biggrin2: i can tolerate mika's umbrella's , its just rhianna's i cant , its been played so much , ive never known a song or voice that annoys me soo much now :shocked:

does he !? :biggrin2: i can tolerate mika's umbrella's , its just rhianna's i cant , its been played so much , ive never known a song or voice that annoys me soo much now :shocked:

lol! whenever it plays in a club i stop dancing and give the DJ evils xDDD

lol ....u girls are funny....

well i speak hebrew so.....my english is not 100%....

but i guess i have more of an american accent than english one... but i can do english to! lol

and btw.... MIKA IS NO# 1 in israel at the moment :) i went to a coffee place and when we went back we went in the car and the second we did that RELAX started playing :punk:

and btw..... mika shouldnt like umbrella.... this song took him off no# 1 in israel with love today :(

lol! whenever it plays in a club i stop dancing and give the DJ evils xDDD

hahaha! nice one caz ! :thumb_yello: " im just imaging you boppin' away to a song and then umbrella comes on and you just stop dead on the dance floor and walk away ! xDD :naughty:

lol ....u girls are funny....

well i speak hebrew so.....my english is not 100%....

but i guess i have more of an american accent than english one... but i can do english to! lol

and btw.... MIKA IS NO# 1 in israel at the moment :) i went to a coffee place and when we went back we went in the car and the second we did that RELAX started playing :punk:

and btw..... mika shouldnt like umbrella.... this song took him off no# 1 in israel with love today :(

ur english is not 100% well ive never noticed LOL!

well at least love today GOT to number 1 in Israel, got to number 7 in the UK!

hahaha! nice one caz ! :thumb_yello: " im just imaging you boppin' away to a song and then umbrella comes on and you just stop dead on the dance floor and walk away ! xDD :naughty:

hahaha that is ACTUALLY what i do! xDDD

lol! xDD

did it !? i thought it was 2 :boxed: oh well , nite peeps :) xx

yeah i think all songs were no# 1 here but BIG GIRL..... i think....

people LOVE mika here !

he should tour here one day.... ill ask him when i see him in the UK ;)

Night Car;)

Morning guys! :biggrin2:

Guess what:

I AND MARIANNE GOT TICS TO MIKA'S STOCKHOLM GIG IN 9TH NOVEMBER! :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

I just heard that my fiance's swedish aunt had bought them to us. Exciting! :roftl: