mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last nite was bloody brilliant. to remember for years to come :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I am hoping to book accomodation for london in the weekend. the girl I'll meet there (friend but not from mfc. she is registered here but never posts :wink2: ) couldn't book the flight till now. we are looking for smt around kensington/victoria. maybe found some places that may appeal.

I am hoping to book accomodation for london in the weekend. the girl I'll meet there (friend but not from mfc. she is registered here but never posts ) couldn't book the flight till now. we are looking for smt around kensington/victoria. maybe found some places that may appeal.

Avoca how was it hun !!! ?? :thumb_yello: a blast i bet !! what was the highlight of last night then ?? :biggrin2:

yeah tia !! ... 19 days :punk: so excited :D wish you could come !! :punk:

I am hoping to book accomodation for london in the weekend. the girl I'll meet there (friend but not from mfc. she is registered here but never posts :wink2: ) couldn't book the flight till now. we are looking for smt around kensington/victoria. maybe found some places that may appeal.

hello Avoca:arf2:

when u know the name of the place yr staying til caz and she will write u down on the front page.

hello Avoca:arf2:

when u know the name of the place yr staying til caz and she will write u down on the front page.

ok, I'll. :) wea re hoping for a decent accomodation at good price there. victoria is SO convenient location for us, transportation wise and for reaching the various things we wanna see (including hammersmith).

mikas_gal07:

I was not there personally, but in spirit.. long story, for details, pls read the paris gig thread :wink2: I heard it was a blast right from em's word, who texted me a few times during the gig and called me after. she told me the show was grand and everyone adored the "new" songs.

ok, I'll. :) wea re hoping for a decent accomodation at good price there. victoria is SO convenient location for us, transportation wise and for reaching the various things we wanna see (including hammersmith).

mikas_gal07:

I was not there personally, but in spirit.. long story, for details, pls read the paris gig thread :wink2: I heard it was a blast right from em's word, who texted me a few times during the gig and called me after. she told me the show was grand and everyone adored the "new" songs.

i probably havent read it properly then ! didnt he say hi to you through em ?! :thumb_yello:

ul find somewhere, there are loads of places around but yeah u have to watch the prices!!! cant wait to see u again:thumb_yello:

you havent managed to get your boss to be extremely kind and give you paid leave for munich then tia ? :naughty::wink2:

Lol ermmmmm that would b a no a big fat NO!!!:sneaky2:

actually im so lucky, they all think im mad when i say im going to see mika so many times, esp the London ones and your not allowed to take time of in december generally so im happy:punk:

im defo go to try an abroad gig next year thou, france possible cos i could do eurostar....

Lol ermmmmm that would b a no a big fat NO!!!:sneaky2:

actually im so lucky, they all think im mad when i say im going to see mika so many times, esp the London ones and your not allowed to take time of in december generally so im happy:punk:

im defo go to try an abroad gig next year thou, france possible cos i could do eurostar....

yeah !! im deffo gonna do abroad next year again !! its sooo cheap !! :blink: that will be fab for us all huh ? :biggrin2: .. i know people think im mad ! i cant understand why ??! :sneaky2::naughty:

yeah !! im deffo gonna do abroad next year again !! its sooo cheap !! :blink: that will be fab for us all huh ? :biggrin2: .. i know people think im mad ! i cant understand why ??! :sneaky2::naughty:

me nither:naughty: we arent mad at all, in fact i think we are the normal ones and everyone is mad cos they dont know wot they are missing out on:naughty:

anyways im going to take the dog out for a nice long walk somewhere cos its a lovely day here and if i dont move now the day will b over and iv have spent it starring at my pc!!!

have a nice day caz ill catch u later hun:huglove:

me nither:naughty: we arent mad at all, in fact i think we are the normal ones and everyone is mad cos they dont know wot they are missing out on:naughty:

anyways im going to take the dog out for a nice long walk somewhere cos its a lovely day here and if i dont move now the day will b over and iv have spent it starring at my pc!!!

have a nice day caz ill catch u later hun:huglove:

ok sweetie im booked in for a facial at 12.30 anyway so i better get my ass into gear ! :biggrin2: yes everyone else is mad !!!! :naughty: bye hunni ava guddun !! :wub2: xx

Hi everybody! How are ya today?

Mikas_gal07, you can change my information to the first page of this thread. In addition to Apollo gig I'm also coming to Brixton 4th December. :punk: I just heard that I got the tics! :wub2: EXCITED! :roftl::biggrin2:

Hi everybody! How are ya today?

Mikas_gal07, you can change my information to the first page of this thread. In addition to Apollo gig I'm also coming to Brixton 4th December. :punk: I just heard that I got the tics! :wub2: EXCITED! :roftl::biggrin2:

woohoo ! awesome hun ! :biggrin2: ok so what do you want me to put on the front ? ... i will have to do it later if thats ok , im about to go out :biggrin2::wink2: