LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

Anyone have space for three at the hotel near Doncaster? I would just be for one night. Or if not, can someone tell me how to book a hotel with the website. Its it Great Britain and whats the city?

im not sure i think i have room for 1 person in my hotel room not three :boxed:

ahhh hahaha Tia you really dont have to get the hoover out just for me :roftl: :roftl:

it is great Britain then Doncaster is the city

i dont have the link.....let me have a look

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh hahaha Tia you really don't have to get the hoover out just for me :roftl: :roftl:

Really? Can Naomi stay with you then? My hubby and i might have to book a room but i need to know what the city is for booking purposes.

Really? Can Naomi stay with you then? My hubby and i might have to book a room but i need to know what the city is for booking purposes.

what time will you be arriving in Doncaster?

i mean yeah sure she can stay with me aslong as she doesnt snore :roftl: :roftl:

Anyone have space for three at the hotel near Doncaster? I would just be for one night. Or if not, can someone tell me how to book a hotel with the website. Its it Great Britain and whats the city?

hi cynthia

i just checked the campanile website and they have 4 bedroom rooms so u can all share. if you click in2 the UK bit look 4 hotel doncaster.

its coming up as £49.95 for 3 ppl...

hi cynthia

i just checked the campanile website and they have 4 bedroom rooms so u can all share. if you click in2 the UK bit look 4 hotel doncaster.

its coming up as £49.95 for 3 ppl...

ahh that would be easy for you cynthia :punk: :punk:

ahhh hahaha Tia you really dont have to get the hoover out just for me :roftl: :roftl:

it is great Britain then Doncaster is the city

i dont have the link.....let me have a look

yes but i dont think hoover is hoovering up dust:shocked:

ill have to clean up b4 u arrive thou...:blush-anim-cl:

yes but i dont think hoover is hoovering up dust:shocked:

ill have to clean up b4 u arrive thou...:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

ask rose a clean house will be like a palace to me because she has seen the state of my room - my title is chaotically organised for a reason you know :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty:

ask rose a clean house will be like a palace to me because she has seen the state of my room - my title is chaotically organised for a reason you know :roftl: :roftl:

hehe im kinda clean but in a messy way:naughty:

oh yeah my room is a complete mess and i know where everything is...kind of :bleh:

My pink suitcase is still in here with v festival mud all over it :roftl: :roftl:

i was going to put it back in the attic but whats the point now November is nearly upon us :naughty:

oh yeah my room is a complete mess and i know where everything is...kind of :bleh:

My pink suitcase is still in here with v festival mud all over it :roftl: :roftl:

i was going to put it back in the attic but whats the point now November is nearly upon us :naughty:

rite im off again, ill mail u later with how to get to my house when u get off M4 and is that comp still going cos we can do that while we are there:wink2:

rite im off again, ill mail u later with how to get to my house when u get off M4 and is that comp still going cos we can do that while we are there:wink2:

im not enitrely sure about the t - shirt competition i think it ended wednesday but it will be fun to bring the mfc sign anyway :roftl:

im back off to work will be back 9pm

Toodles :naughty:

O, one more question. Does anyone know the closes hotel the the gigs on the 22and 23rd of November... I think Birmingham. I want to know so i can call them up and make reservations.

The gigs on 22 and 23 November are in Birmingham indeed. In May I stayed HERE - a nice accommodation for one or two nights and only a 10 min walk from the venue. I don't know where people will be staying now, maybe there's something about it in the Birmingham thread?

The gigs on 22 and 23 November are in Birmingham indeed. In May I stayed HERE - a nice accommodation for one or two nights and only a 10 min walk from the venue. I don't know where people will be staying now, maybe there's something about it in the Birmingham thread?

Omgs! thank you soo much! This place looks lovely! :thumb_yello:

OMG OMG the BG outfit is absolutely amazing !!!!!!!!!!!! :punk::woot_jump::toot::yay: pictures soon ! :D hope ya all ok !!! :wub2:

yeahhhh i cant wait to see, does it fit? does it make u feel really special, i bet it fabby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was yr facial nice? iv never had one:bleh: