FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

Ive been feeling quite ill recently, and with finding work and being ill, and my father being even more ill, and various projects MFC and non MFC related, I havent had a chance to send it to you

but Ill get round to sending them too you As soon as

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been feeling quite ill recently, and with finding work and being ill, and my father being even more ill, and various projects MFC and non MFC related, I havent had a chance to send it to you

but Ill get round to sending them too you As soon as

no worries :thumb_yello: Take your time and I hope things get better for you :)

lots of love,

melanie

What do you guys think?

Individualism between people is what makes this world so satisfying.

Everywhere you go, there seem to be people being molded into shape according to the desire of those surrounding them. They are told how to dress, how to act, what kind of music they should like, and people are forced to conform to those social standards. But do people not realize that these social standards were only set by other people. Regular people, who do not have the right to decide upon another person’s character, not people that have been given some sort of divine power.

For years, I have been conventional in the way I led my life. Living in Egypt, society had a great impact on my life, as well as the lives of many others, and delayed my finding of who I really am.

I was watching TV one day, when I heard an artist by the name of Mika, “Why don’t you like me?, Why don’t you like me, without making me try?”. Immediately, I had great respect for him, though I had no idea who he was. I respected him because, unlike everyone I knew, he refused to change his character in order to be accepted by others.

‘Grace Kelly’ is the song I am referring to, which he wrote as a result of his anger with the music industry because they wanted him to change and write songs like other artists. Grace Kelly became a major hit and was the first step to a successful career. Not only does this show the importance of accepting yourself for whoever and whatever you are, but also proves that real success can only be a result of being yourself.

Take his song ‘Big Girl’ for example. Yes, it is about women who are considered fat by the rest of society. But that’s not it. It is about being comfortable with who are. Not only whether you are fat or skinny, but also being at ease with your personality, your taste in music, in movies, in food, the way you dress and so on.

I’m not saying Mika’s music has completely turned my life around. Of course not, but listening to his music has taught me to accept myself for who I really am and to recognize that no one way of living is better than another and for that, I will eternally be grateful.

(Melanie, don't use this. It's just a draft. I'll send you the final one when i'm done:wink2: .)

What do you guys think?

Individualism between people is what makes this world so satisfying.

Everywhere you go, there seem to be people being molded into shape according to the desire of those surrounding them. They are told how to dress, how to act, what kind of music they should like, and people are forced to conform to those social standards. But do people not realize that these social standards were only set by other people. Regular people, who do not have the right to decide upon another person’s character, not people that have been given some sort of divine power.

For years, I have been conventional in the way I led my life. Living in Egypt, society had a great impact on my life, as well as the lives of many others, and delayed my finding of who I really am.

I was watching TV one day, when I heard an artist by the name of Mika, “Why don’t you like me?, Why don’t you like me, without making me try?”. Immediately, I had great respect for him, though I had no idea who he was. I respected him because, unlike everyone I knew, he refused to change his character in order to be accepted by others.

‘Grace Kelly’ is the song I am referring to, which he wrote as a result of his anger with the music industry because they wanted him to change and write songs like other artists. Grace Kelly became a major hit and was the first step to a successful career. Not only does this show the importance of accepting yourself for whoever and whatever you are, but also proves that real success can only be a result of being yourself.

Take his song ‘Big Girl’ for example. Yes, it is about women who are considered fat by the rest of society. But that’s not it. It is about being comfortable with who are. Not only whether you are fat or skinny, but also being at ease with your personality, your taste in music, in movies, in food, the way you dress and so on.

I’m not saying Mika’s music has completely turned my life around. Of course not, but listening to his music has taught me to accept myself for who I really am and to recognize that no one way of living is better than another and for that, I will eternally be grateful.

(Melanie, don't use this. It's just a draft. I'll send you the final one when i'm done:wink2: .)

I love it! very very honest and nicely written :)

love,

melanie

I think you can still join, jess, as long as you get what you're doing into melanie before the 30th...but idk you'll have to ask :wink2:

hehe, thank you!

I'm not sure which thing she'd like me to do, though.

Erm, I can't draw. :P You don't want to see my attempts.:naughty:

Maybe I should just PM her...

hehe, thank you!

I'm not sure which thing she'd like me to do, though.

Erm, I can't draw. :P You don't want to see my attempts.:naughty:

Maybe I should just PM her...

I will add you straight away ;-) Anything you want to write about hun is fine with me :) Messages are mandatory though :P

lots of love,

melanie

I will add you straight away ;-) Anything you want to write about hun is fine with me :) Messages are mandatory though :P

lots of love,

melanie

Yay! This sounds like it will be an amazing project! I know he'll really love this one.

Um..can I do memories and/or favourites?

yup you can do both :thumb_yello:

I HOPE HE DOES LIKE IT lol... I'm going insane :P

Great!

I'll start thinking up some ideas and do it ASAP for ya!:biggrin2:

I'm sure he will! I'm very sure he loves all his fan gifts.

And this one seems like it'll be really neat.

Hey, thanks for Lilly who PMed me whether you can use my drawings in the project..I really didnt know about this whole thing....lately I'm so lazy about MFC...*blushes*

Hm..and ..this is such a huge project Melanie! Congrats to you, for organising it all! It's gonna be amazing! Do u know what is the only bad thing?That Mika will get it...and not me! HE IS SOOO LUCKY!!!O.o :P

Ah..anyway....I hope to see something like this once....maybe I should start a project too..then I would see it all.....hm...gotta consider...but not yet..I'm too lazy.... O.o

Anyway.....I just wanted to say thanks! :lol3::)

THANKIES!!!!

xx

Hey, thanks for Lilly who PMed me whether you can use my drawings in the project..I really didnt know about this whole thing....lately I'm so lazy about MFC...*blushes*

Hm..and ..this is such a huge project Melanie! Congrats to you, for organising it all! It's gonna be amazing! Do u know what is the only bad thing?That Mika will get it...and not me! HE IS SOOO LUCKY!!!O.o :P

Ah..anyway....I hope to see something like this once....maybe I should start a project too..then I would see it all.....hm...gotta consider...but not yet..I'm too lazy.... O.o

Anyway.....I just wanted to say thanks! :lol3::)

THANKIES!!!!

xx

Awww you should write an article representing Hungary :wink2: I can put your name on the list...like that lol

let me know :)

melanie