FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

I know that I am "new" and that it's very late and that I did not do anything for the fan club web site but if I just could send a small message...

BUt I undersand if not!

Thank you for this so wonderfull site!

And "vive mika pour toujours!!!"

Kisss

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG why did I never see this thread ?? I really want to join and write another letter to MIKA .... just can't get enough of these projects ;)

Can I just say thank you and everything? I could also write a " How Mika changed my life" ( stories from around the world) for Switzerland if you want :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and the LAYOUT is brilliant !!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

hi um...i was meant to do some stuff for this project but i have lots of big tests on this week and i have to do good...well try to

i did about half of it but i dont think ill be able to finish it im sorry :emot-sad:

i was getting really excited about it but i dont have time

sorry again

byebye

I'm back from my senior retreat:blush-anim-cl: I can't exactly check everything right now because I'm dead tired and drained...but hopefully tomorrow :)

Melanie:

I hope you had a good retreat.

Thought I'd have everything for the fan project turned in by now, but some other things got in the way. I'll definitely make your deadline, but I'm trying to get things to you sooner -- Monday morning at the latest.

Sorry I don't have the skills to help you with the layout!

Thanks again for taking the initiative on this...

"mommylovesmika"

OMG why did I never see this thread ?? I really want to join and write another letter to MIKA .... just can't get enough of these projects ;)

Can I just say thank you and everything? I could also write a " How Mika changed my life" ( stories from around the world) for Switzerland if you want :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and the LAYOUT is brilliant !!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Anything you want to write, we'd be happy to have it - as long as you can get it in by October 31!

*bump*

People - "DO YOUR HOMEWORK!" (sound like my mommy self now) :naughty:

The deadline is in 3 days.

I personally don't care if you finish it or not, because I'm the lucky one who has to bring it with me to a December gig and make sure it gets to him. So the lighter it is, the better :naughty:

But you might regret not finishing your part...

Bonjour Mika and lollipop monkey might be too nice to tell you to HURRY UP and move you BUTT!

Oh, and have a nice day. :biggrin2:

Melanie,

Should the picture for the message be sent as a seperate attachment or do you want it in a word document along with the text of the message?

Just doing my finishing touches today! :biggrin2:

Pretty please be patient with me lol... I'm partied out right now and I'm finding it difficult to devote a full hour to the mfc at this point... so, i still have to check the mail and bold up names...please don't worry right now if your name isn't bolded. If it isn't bolded by this time tomorrow, than PM me...

thanks everyone:thumb_yello:

love,

melanie

Pretty please be patient with me lol... I'm partied out right now and I'm finding it difficult to devote a full hour to the mfc at this point... so, i still have to check the mail and bold up names...please don't worry right now if your name isn't bolded. If it isn't bolded by this time tomorrow, than PM me...

thanks everyone:thumb_yello:

love,

melanie

It's okay, Melanie! We all understand! You are working incredibly hard on all of this!

I know you're probably stressed with all of this work, so I don't want to bother you...but you said you updated everything, but my name is not highlighted in the "memories from the year" section...and i emailed you my little write-up earlier today...just wanted to let you know :)

I know you're probably stressed with all of this work, so I don't want to bother you...but you said you updated everything, but my name is not highlighted in the "memories from the year" section...and i emailed you my little write-up earlier today...just wanted to let you know :)

I got that lol... I don't know why I didn't bold it :shocked: I'm losing my mind...sorry