Mika withdrawl

lovelove_mika

Well he is mine :sneaky2:

Soltørrede tomater kan anvendes direkte fra pakken - skæres i tynde strimler eller små tern. :blush-anim-cl: De har en god og kraftig smag. Soltørrede tomater har et stort saltindhold - vær varsom med tilsætning af salt til maden :sneaky2: evt. iblødsætning inden brug i varmt vand ca. 2 min. :blink:

Mmm! Elsker soltørrede tomater.

Det er sjovt hvordan folk nemt kan pisse hinanden af over en eller anden sanger. Helt ærligt, de får det til at lyde som om Mika er selve Meningen med Livet eller noget.

De små røvhuller :naughty:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm! Elsker soltørrede tomater.

Det er sjovt hvordan folk nemt kan pisse hinanden af over en eller anden sanger. Helt ærligt, de får det til at lyde som om Mika er selve Meningen med Livet eller noget.

De små røvhuller :naughty:

Er han ikke meningen med livet? :boxed: Øv hvor har jeg misforstået det hele her :shocked:

Or try to get me so drunk that I'll get banned, then you can go in on my ticket :mf_rosetinted:

Even when T`HAT happens, you still get to have a very mikafied evening.

Er han ikke meningen med livet? :boxed: Øv hvor har jeg misforstået det hele her :shocked:

Ja, du må hellere hoppe ud fra en bro eller noget :punk:

Haha! That's right!! Knep to you too my little Viking :bleh:

Anyway... back to the good stuff...

*Fight! fight! fight!* :chair::naughty::roftl:

I would never dare to fight Kata. HAve you seen her!? She's like 7"giant tall!

A monster! A monster I tell you!

I agree a little with the people saying she's selfish, a little. I know she should be happy about that. But on the other hand, I understand her. I miss Mika's tv appearances too, now he's on a break. But that has nothing to do with selfishness (?).. not for me, at least.

I am very fortunate to go and see him in November, and I can't wait really. I would love to meet him, even though I don't have high hopes :) Even if I don't meet him, I'd be so grateful I'd even be to a gig and have seen him :).

So I sorta agree with both sides :)

But you are saying that you miss his TV appearances. She was saying that she misses seeing Mika. Completely different.

But you are saying that you miss his TV appearances. She was saying that she misses seeing Mika. Completely different.

And what's wrong with that? I'm trying to understand what all the fuss is about, especially since there used to be dozens of "I miss Mika" threads on here a few months ago.

People like to whine that they've never seen Mika because their parents won't let them. People in small markets like to whine because Mika never comes to their city. The Brits like to whine that they haven't seen Mika in 2 months because he's on a US tour. The Americans like to whine that they haven't seen him in 2 months because he's on a European tour. Everyone likes to whine that they haven't seen him in 2 months because he's on holidays. If you don't like the whinging, fair enough, but I don't see that one reason for missing Mika is any more or less acceptable or selfish than another.

I was fortunate enough to get tickets to Mika's show near the start of his career which makes me more privileged than every other Canadian fan less the 1200 who've actually seen him. But that doesn't mean I haven't wanted to see a subsequent show just as much as any other fan. In fact if I'd never seen Mika I probably wouldn't care because I didn't know what I was missing until I actually saw/heard him live.

I'm just as annoyed as other fans that he has teased us with US tours and announcements that he is coming to Montreal and Toronto that never came to pass. The fact that I've seen him before doesn't lessen the sense of loss about missing those shows.

And yes I am "lucky" enough that I'll get to see him in December, but I'm not going all the way to London because I have been blessed by the UK tour fairy. It's going to cost me thousands of dollars and I need to take more than a week off work. It's not dumb luck and I'm not spoiled. I worked hard for my money and saved up my vacation time because I want to see him and my plans throughout the rest of the year have been foiled time and time again.

And yes I am "lucky" enough that I'll get to see him in December, but I'm not going all the way to London because I have been blessed by the UK tour fairy. It's going to cost me thousands of dollars and I need to take more than a week off work. It's not dumb luck and I'm not spoiled. I worked hard for my money and saved up my vacation time because I want to see him and my plans throughout the rest of the year have been foiled time and time again.

Indeed :mf_rosetinted: I know some people don't have any chance at all to see him and that sucks of course, but for a lot of us it is about priority! Yes, I get to see Mika a lot of times, but then there's a lot of stuff I don't get. I could also start ranting everytime someone tells here that they went out for dinner or even ordered a damn pizza, cause I can't afford that now, but hey that's how I like it :mf_rosetinted:

Are you Kidding me?

There was a reason I put a disclaimer in front of my post, so that I didn't have to hear how selfsish I sound, trust me, I'm aware of it, but it's one of those things that isn't gunna come out right no matter which way you say it.

You have absolutley no idea how greatful I am.

and spoiled? sorry,but you don't know any of my stories

i worked so hard for all the money i got to go to his shows,

and the journeys it took to getting to them.

The only reason I posted this, because I know I can't be the only one who was feeling like this.

And I never said I miss Mika.

I said it's going to be tough.

Calling me selfish isn't doing anything,

I already said in the beginning,that I'm aware it sounds selfish.

Indeed :mf_rosetinted: I know some people don't have any chance at all to see him and that sucks of course, but for a lot of us it is about priority! Yes, I get to see Mika a lot of times, but then there's a lot of stuff I don't get. I could also start ranting everytime someone tells here that they went out for dinner or even ordered a damn pizza, cause I can't afford that now, but hey that's how I like it :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly. I do feel bad for the very young fans who don't live in a big city and are forced to rely on their parents for permission and funds to get to a show. But for everyone over the age of 16-18 living in N. America or western Europe it's a matter of priority. If you're not willing to do whatever it takes to see a show, you can't blame the people who do and dismiss all their efforts as good luck and being spoiled.