lovelove_mika

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so lucky i wish i was you

i would love to be dissapointed 4 times and get to see him 6 :wub2: :wub2:

:roftl: I don't think you would love to be disappointed 4 times. I think Kata has gone through a lot more angst than anyone who's never seen him before.

I also missed out on 2 shows :thumbdown: although I was expecting it by that point since there were so many cancellations. I wasn't as upset as some others because it didn't cost me any money.

My first Mika show cost me $15 but the next 3 will cost me a couple of grand. So he'd better show!! :sneaky2:

ingen kommentar :fisch: (hvor dum tror du jeg følte mig da jeg blev inviteret med til en anden koncert og ikke havde råd :doh:):roftl:

Haha!

Har lige skrevet til Vally. Må se om hun gider tage os med derover. Mod betaling selvfølgelig, det skal være fair. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I don't think you would love to be disappointed 4 times. I think Kata has gone through a lot more angst than anyone who's never seen him before.

I also missed out on 2 shows :thumbdown: although I was expecting it by that point since there were so many cancellations. I wasn't as upset as some others because it didn't cost me any money.

My first Mika show cost me $15 but the next 3 will cost me a couple of grand. So he'd better show!! :sneaky2:

In case he doesn't, I know a great place to get eggs and tomatoes :mf_rosetinted:

but i really would!! i've only got to see him once so to see him 6 times is like :shocked: i would absolutely do anything to see him that many times even be disappointed 4 times i would really love for that to happen

and i would love having that many opportunities to see mika

don't lol its the least exciting state if i were you i would go to minnesota and go to the mall of america :biggrin2: they have DELICIOUS crepes there!!

I'm wacky enough to go to UK to see Mika, but to go to US to get crepes...dunno really :blink::roftl:

Are you from Norwalk, Iowa? When I was in high school my best friend was originally from there. :)

yeah... did your best friends like it? there's so much drugs and sex here now :thumbdown:

I'm wacky enough to go to UK to see Mika, but to go to US to get crepes...dunno really :blink::roftl:

haha there's other stuff too :bleh: but that's all there is near iowa

you see what i mean? most boring state EVER

definitely moving to europe:mf_rosetinted: