Mika withdrawl

lovelove_mika

Exactly. I do feel bad for the very young fans who don't live in a big city and are forced to rely on their parents for permission and funds to get to a show. But for everyone over the age of 16-18 living in N. America or western Europe it's a matter of priority. If you're not willing to do whatever it takes to see a show, you can't blame the people who do and dismiss all their efforts as good luck and being spoiled.

exactly.

I worked so so hard to get to his shows,and for the tickets.

thank you for understanding.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I used amny money on getting to a show, It got kinda cancelled, but I know what you mean. I wanted to go, so I spent a lot of money on it. Priority.

Luckily, this time it will be a lot cheaper.

The last time I used amny money on getting to a show, It got kinda cancelled, but I know what you mean. I wanted to go, so I spent a lot of money on it.

And that makes me feel horrible.

because from what I think I've gathered, it's happened more than once to you?

either way, i completely understand, anyone NOT understanding my post in that situation

And that makes me feel horrible.

because from what I think I've gathered, it's happened more than once to you?

either way, i completely understand, anyone NOT understanding my post in that situation

No no no, not for me. For others maybe. :blink: But not me. Anyways, I'm willing to go there next year anyways. :naughty:

Whaaat?

haha, no no no!

where'd you get that from?:bleh:

I wish!

Ha, I'm just trying to make sense out of this thread since you deleted your first post. I thought you were saying something along the lines of not seeing him for 2 months, so I thought perhaps you were going to see him again in November or December. I guess you meant you haven't seen him in the past couple of months and don't know when you'll see him again?

The last time I used amny money on getting to a show, It got kinda cancelled, but I know what you mean. I wanted to go, so I spent a lot of money on it. Priority.

Yeah a lot of people got burned on cancelled shows, but I don't think other fans need to be "grateful" that Mika didn't cancel their shows. It's kinda sad if it's come to that. If you care that much about it you come up with a plan B, which we've both done. In your case it ended up being cheaper, in my case it ended up being a lot more expensive. That's life. It's not anyone's fault.

I'm also not implying that people *should* waste a lot of money on Mika shows. There's nothing wrong with having other priorities in your life. But I'm hearing a lot of bitterness in this thread and if people really wanted to see Mika that badly they should have made it happen. There's no point in taking it out on other fans.

Ha, I'm just trying to make sense out of this thread since you deleted your first post. I thought you were saying something along the lines of not seeing him for 2 months, so I thought perhaps you were going to see him again in November or December. I guess you meant you haven't seen him in the past couple of months and don't know when you'll see him again?

This is what I posted 3 post into the thread after I deleted it:

(someone had asked me what I had said )

It just sound so so selfish.

I know that there are tons and tons of fans who havent gotten to meet or seem him live yet,and i really do feel so incredibly lucky.

but i was just saying how,

i got used to this seeing him on a 2-3 month basis

and how it's going to be hard to have to wait until after december to see him again,and i know that his fans in new york or the rest of the us for that matter probably feel the same.

Arright, since everyone else is putting their 2 cents into this thread I might as well too.

the people that are attacking her I don’t think understand, and I know for a fact don’t even know her, who are you all to say that she had her "mommy and daddy" take care of everything for her? none of you cared to ask or anything, calling her selfish and bratty was rude of those who did.

She wasn’t trying to step on toes, or rub it in anyones face, she was just plainly saying that she missed seeing him, and that’s all. People say it all the time, its understandable to miss seeing his gigs, most people that have been lucky enough to see him will fully agree. It wasn’t a selfish act on her part, it was just her posting another thread like others have on here before.

it's going to be hard to have to wait until after december to see him again,and i know that his fans in new york or the rest of the us for that matter probably feel the same.

Ah, you said *after* December. I see.

Now I'm even more confused about some of the responses here since you're in the same boat as other North Americans. Presumably they're all bummed that they won't get a chance to see him until next year. I don't see what difference it makes whether a fan has seen him before or not. IMO you don't know what you're missing until you've seen him the first time anyway.

Ah, you said *after* December. I see.

Now I'm even more confused about some of the responses here since you're in the same boat as other North Americans. Presumably they're all bummed that they won't get a chance to see him until next year. I don't see what difference it makes whether a fan has seen him before or not. IMO you don't know what you're missing until you've seen him the first time anyway.

Exactly! gaaahhhh

I love you Christine!!

it's like taking candy from a baby for those whove seen him live

you're so lucky :mf_rosetinted: I spent a lot of money, got cancelled, whined for a couple of months, got over it and now I'm spending a lot of money again :mf_rosetinted: only a month and a bit to go :woot_jump:

you're so lucky :mf_rosetinted: I spent a lot of money, got cancelled, whined for a couple of months, got over it and now I'm spending a lot of money again :mf_rosetinted: only a month and a bit to go :woot_jump:

One month and seven days. DAMN I CAN'T WAIT.

First row, even if I have to fight. In my tutus.

is it going to be your first time to see mika?

sorry for intruding i'm just curious :cheerful_h4h:

One month and seven days. DAMN I CAN'T WAIT.

First row, even if I have to fight. In my tutus.

:arf2: probably won't try to get in first row, it's quite easy to get close to the front in VEGA without having to queue for 5 hours :naughty:

:arf2: probably won't try to get in first row, it's quite easy to get close to the front in VEGA without having to queue for 5 hours :naughty:

No no no! You have to help me! I want to be in first row. I maneged to get when I saw a concert in Parken, then I can also do it at Vega.

wow, seriously!? pout of 10!? How did you manage to fåck it up so many times!?

got banned in Leeds! Do I have to tell you about Nibe? :mf_rosetinted: And I sold my Roskilde and WOW tickets, but I would've been there if he had been there :sneaky2: