Mika withdrawl

lovelove_mika

yeah... did your best friends like it? there's so much drugs and sex here now :thumbdown:

She lived there from when she was born up until about sixth grade, so it's been seven or eight years since she's lived there. I'm not sure, really, what she thought about it. I didn't know her until ninth grade. :)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She lived there from when she was born up until about sixth grade, so it's been seven or eight years since she's lived there. I'm not sure, really, what she thought about it. I didn't know her until ninth grade. :)

oh maybe she wasn't old enough to notice how sucky it is lol JK it's not that bad

Are you from Norwalk, Iowa? When I was in high school my best friend was originally from there. :)

I hate NY.

And they don't even make Tshirts that say that.:thumbdown:

I love New York. It's my favorite place in the world, honestly. I like how people up there can be free to be weird. :naughty:

I just realized I quoted the wrong post in my first thingy. *palm-forehead*

I was so disappointed! I didn't see any freaks! I walked around that city for hours and hours, and everyone looked practically normal.

It's just so miserable. Everyone's rude. Everyone's pushy. It smells like car oil.

oh i thought you were talking about you being negative :doh: i was so confused lol i though you were saying that you were negative because the mfc smelled like car oil :roftl:

that's kind of how chicago was but it's still my favorite place because that's where i saw mika :wub2: chicago is really scary

especially when you get your car towed at around midnight :naughty:

what? New yorkers are lovely people! My dad is in a scooter, and flying on air canada, no one even cared that he had to be seated differently then everyone else! In the states, everyone cared about him! And when my dad was having problems with the map to go to central park, a lady came up to him and was like "would you like some help, sir?" very kindly, and everyone there helped us out.

I think the people are nice, and that's coming from me, a canadian. But NY comes second to my favourite place on earth TORONTO! heyyyyyy!

jeez i haven't been anywhere lol

i think florida is the best.. well disney world anyways because everyone's so happy and mickey mouse is there!!! what else do you want :biggrin2:

new york is smelly and the people are rude, but I absolutely love everything about it. It's my favorite place in the world,hands down.

There's just this aura and this liveliness.

I never left midtown Manhattan so maybe I'm not the greatest judge, but I found everyone to be incredibly helpful and friendly compared to Toronto. The police answered my questions instead of acting like obnoxious azzholes and everywhere I went it was "Welcome to Tiffany's ma'am" as they held open the door. I didn't even have to push the elevator buttons myself! No one in Toronto even looks at you unless they're trying to scam money.

I thought nothing could top London for my favourite city in the world but from what I've seen of NYC it does. It's the best of both worlds since it has the familiarity and convenience of a North American city but the vibe and history of London or Paris.

I was in New York for seven days last year, and I never experienced any rudeness. I had always heard things about it like you needed to be very careful or people would steal your stuff, snatch your bags and that they hated tourists. I found it pleasant, though. Everyone seemed generally nice and I didn't have any problems at all.

I never left midtown Manhattan so maybe I'm not the greatest judge, but I found everyone to be incredibly helpful and friendly compared to Toronto. The police answered my questions instead of acting like obnoxious azzholes and everywhere I went it was "Welcome to Tiffany's ma'am" as they held open the door. I didn't even have to push the elevator buttons myself! No one in Toronto even looks at you unless they're trying to scam money.

I thought nothing could top London for my favourite city in the world but from what I've seen of NYC it does. It's the best of both worlds since it has the familiarity and convenience of a North American city but the vibe and history of London or Paris.

Hey I love toronto! The people are lovely! Just watch CTV commericals to find out:lmfao:

what? New yorkers are lovely people! My dad is in a scooter, and flying on air canada, no one even cared that he had to be seated differently then everyone else! In the states, everyone cared about him! And when my dad was having problems with the map to go to central park, a lady came up to him and was like "would you like some help, sir?" very kindly, and everyone there helped us out.

in boston a homeless guy would just spit on u.:roftl:

OK first traumatizing experience...walking to grease at the hummingbird centre, when there was a homeless person sitting at the corner cursing at someone to give him money, my mom yelled, "wwatch your language there's kids around!" and I was like ohh no mom you've done it! (i was like 9 at the time..loooooooooooooong time ago) And he was like yeah well you watch your language! And i was frightened he was going to bite me, soo after grease we left the other way just to avoid him

Other time (of many) We as a family were leaving from the lion king along time ago, when this woman in nikes came running up to us begging for money, I was like 9, and she asked my mum then my dad then me, and I was like "I'm sorry I don't have any money" and she kept hassling us...it was scary

:lmfao: Homeless people in toronto, have nikes and really expensive scooters!

I had a couple traumatizing experiences in downtown toronto on a staurday afternoon...

When i went to Toronto last year, there was a 'homeless' person sat on the corner with a sign saying..

'Why lie, I need money for Pot.'

I swear, im not joking! :roftl::naughty: