Happy Ending LA Edit

norwalk174

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OO I really like it, it sorta sounds more like your THERE in an audience or something, and the build up seems intensified somehow. :thumb_yello: I spent ages making them both play at exactly the same time to see if I could hear teh difference but it just ended up being even more amazing watching the vid to the LA edit lol.

Its nice to hear more of us are growing fond of it. I know it must have been a hard decision to edit the song. When an artist puts an ok for a song to be on his record, everything is questioned and thought out. But I think the result is great, it has a different taste to it. More bitter/sweet. I love it!

Its nice to hear more of us are growing fond of it. I know it must have been a hard decision to edit the song. When an artist puts an ok for a song to be on his record, everything is questioned and thought out. But I think the result is great, it has a different taste to it. More bitter/sweet. I love it!

i think it's great that some people like it at least :biggrin2: i remember mika saying once that he doesn't like making records because he likes to change the songs so maybe he enjoyed making the changes but obviousely i have no clue

just a fan :bleh:

ok.. totally off subject but where is your avatar picture from??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I can't see it or hear it at all.....just nothing!

HEEEEEELLLLLPPPP! Please!:blush-anim-cl:

It won't play for me either. The other songs he has on his myspace will play, but Happy Ending won't. And it says it's playing, but the little timer doesn't move and there is no sound...

It won't play for me either. The other songs he has on his myspace will play, but Happy Ending won't. And it says it's playing, but the little timer doesn't move and there is no sound...

hmmm... :blink: does that happen when you go to my myspace too? cause i added that song to my myspace :bleh: it wasn't working then it was and now it's not again

someone should tell mika :mf_rosetinted:

hmmm... :blink: does that happen when you go to my myspace too? cause i added that song to my myspace :bleh: it wasn't working then it was and now it's not again

someone should tell mika :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I can't hear it on your myspace either. Maybe it's just a myspace problem, since it's a newly added song...*shrug* I don't know!

I have the same problem !

I left a comment on his Myspace !:mf_rosetinted:

and is it different than the album Edit ?

It's a bit different from the "album edit". I think the same as in the video..:blink:

Edit: It's on my myspace profile ..if you wanna listen ...:wink2: