Happy Ending LA Edit

norwalk174

It's a bit different from the "album edit". I think the same as in the video..:blink:

Edit: It's on my myspace profile ..if you wanna listen ...:wink2:

I'm listening on your profile...thanks! And I love the balloons in your layout...it definitely fits the Happy Ending theme!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice to hear more of us are growing fond of it. I know it must have been a hard decision to edit the song. When an artist puts an ok for a song to be on his record, everything is questioned and thought out. But I think the result is great, it has a different taste to it. More bitter/sweet. I love it!

ME TOO!

I like to hear the remixes too the same tune with a bit of twiddling!

Well done MIKA you twiddled just enough on this one! Nothing better than a good twiddle! :roftl:

I liksey your winged heart picture lots! You know MIKA should do this for his signature :wink2:

xx

same with me :biggrin2: why don't you have an avatar? just wondering

sorry quoted the wrong post lol, i'll say it again ........................................................i don't know how to make them although i do want one

sorry quoted the wrong post lol, i'll say it again ........................................................i don't know how to make them although i do want one

oh :biggrin2: you click on 'account' at the top of the screen and then on the left side of the screen there should be an 'edit avatar' thing to click on so you click that you can either enter a url or browse for a picture you have saved and voila

hope that helps!!