Hello to all the Mika Lovers

Iron_Man

Hi, my name is Austin. I heard about Mika a few months ago.. because my mother is obsessed! You may know her, her name is Holly. Well, since she first found out about Mika that is ALL I have heard....and heard about! She talks about him ALL of the time!!!! So, I figured if you can't beat them JOIN them!!!

I DO like Mika's music VERY much! I had no choice but to listen to him... now I really like him!!!!! So thanks MOM!!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Austin and welcome to MFC (I was introduced to Mika's music by my daughter and while she still likes him lots she is in no way obsessed with him like I am :blush-anim-cl: I have been to see him twice and I only got obsessed in april/May time lol and I'm taking her to 3 November gigs of his too :roftl::roftl: cant wait.

Hi Austin, LMFAO!!!!! :roftl:

I KNEW you would TURN to the Mika side eventually!!!!!

Now you are gonna be all embarrassed, cause I have told everyone here all about our weekend trips where we freak everyone on the roads out with Mika! Don't worry honey! Everyone will welcome you here! And here is *the only place* that you can be anything that you want to be!!!!!!:naughty:

I Love You!!!! Welcome to Mika Land!!!!!!

Oh, and I am one of the MFC Reps for the U.S. LMAO

So if there is anything that you need at all.... just let me know!!!! :bleh: