new album?

sillyjody

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry? Hope there's no swear words in it.

I don't think he would do this - this would give his CD a Mature rating and wouldn't this turn some parents off letting their kid buy the CD and he would miss out on sales? I think Mika is capable of using substitue words - look at lollipop for example :naughty:

he should also laugh in his songs!

Yeah, that would be cute :) Theres a kind of laugh in Love Today, isn't there?

so is it true that he's making a new cd?

Yes :) So true in fact that he doesn't have time to come to Australia in March as he is in the recording studio.........bad for Aussies......but I'm excited to have a new cd on the way.

you mean that random noise somewhere between "anyway you want to..."?

:biggrin2:

It's in the last chorus (about 3 minutes along) and it's kind of in the background it kind of sounds 'ahha' or something :bleh:

after 'everybodys gonna love today, love today, love today' is sung twice. And where it goes 'anyway you want to' it's kind of like an aaaaahhhh.

It's in the last chorus (about 3 minutes along) and it's kind of in the background it kind of sounds 'ahha' or something :bleh:

after 'everybodys gonna love today, love today, love today' is sung twice. And where it goes 'anyway you want to' it's kind of like an aaaaahhhh.

yeah, i guess that's what i mean. but to me it's more moaning than laughter.

he should laugh the whole song through! :mf_lustslow:

I don't think he would do this - this would give his CD a Mature rating and wouldn't this turn some parents off letting their kid buy the CD and he would miss out on sales? I think Mika is capable of using substitue words - look at lollipop for example :naughty:

Yeah, that would be cute :) Theres a kind of laugh in Love Today, isn't there?

Yes :) So true in fact that he doesn't have time to come to Australia in March as he is in the recording studio.........bad for Aussies......but I'm excited to have a new cd on the way.

Yeah, you have a point.

LMAO

When we want Mika to stop singing and LAUGH through his songs, I don't think it's all about the music anymore :roftl: :roftl:

Have anyone heard the laughing version of "Are you lonesome tonight" by Elvis? The live-version where he just lost the plot completely?

I'd like something like that by Mika, but not a studio recording I don't think :)

Have anyone heard the laughing version of "Are you lonesome tonight" by Elvis? The live-version where he just lost the plot completely?

I'd like something like that by Mika, but not a studio recording I don't think :)

I do love that sparkly effect on your signature picture.:cool: