The Yay For British Sport Thread!!!!

Gatagordinha

*Dusts thread down* *sweeps cobwebs out of the corners*

I just thought i'd revive it seeing as we've got some sporting events happening now/in the future....

Today i'm nervous because Ronnie O'Sullivan is playing Ali Carter in the final of the Snooker World Championship...... :boxed:

*fingers crossed Hull can still make it to the Premier league!*

Ronnie seems to be doing well.

*prays that Liverpool will beat Man City today*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
booo Mallet :aah:

Mauro Bergamasco is a flanker! He couldn't play in another role!:thumbdown:

England slaughtered our team, but we made many errors too{the coach, for example} :bleh:

Sorry greta! Although England still leave a lot to be desired.... we made too many stupid errors, especially with loads of our players in the sin bin.....

Italy have definately improved though, i think yesterday was just an off day??

I'm still not completely taken on our new fly-half - but i guess i would say that seeing as Jonny Wilkinson is like my religion, lol.

Wales today - good match, not terribly exciting but Wales are great. My money is on Ireland, if they can hold Wales off of course.....

Anyone else following 6 nations???

Sorry greta! Although England still leave a lot to be desired.... we made too many stupid errors, especially with loads of our players in the sin bin.....

I'm still not completely taken on our new fly-half - but i guess i would say that seeing as Jonny Wilkinson is like my religion, lol.

Wales today - good match, not terribly exciting but Wales are great. My money is on Ireland, if they can hold Wales off of course.....

All good apart from the cricket :boxed::shocked:

Ouch, i know... :boxed:

Hull did well in the footy though to fight off Chelsea! Shame they couldn't score though. They're not doing great atm...

A lot of the players live in my village and the Wags set up this new boutique... it's.......expensive....... :blink:

I'm very proud of Hull. They've kept Chelsea off the backs of Liverpool. :naughty:

I'm very proud of Hull. They've kept Chelsea off the backs of Liverpool. :naughty:

:naughty:

Shame about Everton winning the other day though.... was rooting for Liverpool, thought they'd breeze it as well.

The wheels have fallen off Hull a bit at the moment though... :thumbdown: it was a shame because they were doing great at one point.

Oh, yes, passionately. I'm from Cardiff. I'm one of the few people on here who thinks PDP is more famous than Mika

Edit- but I'm not actually finding time to watch it this year

:naughty:

Shame about Everton winning the other day though.... was rooting for Liverpool, thought they'd breeze it as well.

The wheels have fallen off Hull a bit at the moment though... :thumbdown: it was a shame because they were doing great at one point.

It was a real shame but Liverpool didn't play well at all.

I thought Hull were higher than 12th in the table. I want them to stay in the premiership.