This ONe Is For Us Gentlemen

Fetal Lima Bean

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my Canadian flag?? haha thanks! Or my other one where he wears the pink pants?? anyway thanks!! So how are you lovely gents doing today?

no :naughty: i meant the signature not the avatar...i meant mika's picture strangling the other guy :wink2:

Boys where are you ?!:shocked: i was thinking of promoting our thread...by opening a thread where we fix a time (day and hour) in order to all male MFClubbers meet in this thread....just to see how many active male fans there are...and in order to know each other better...what d'you think ? and if you have any other suggestion please share it :wink2:

What do you think about Mika´s new look, guys? I need to know :)

I think that with this new look he emphasies on his beautiful face...it makes a nice change and that suits him :mf_lustslow: but i think he'll get the curls after when his hair will regrow a little :naughty:

I think that with this new look he emphasies on his beautiful face...it makes a nice change and that suits him :mf_lustslow: but i think he'll get the curls after when his hair will regrow a little :naughty:

WORD !! GOD THIS IS SUCH A MANLY THREAD !!!

Except they are talking about it pink oranges

And cubitiis, I dont think he needs to grow his hair to get the curls back, maybe not use gel and a straightener on it :wink2:

His hair is kind of long in those pics

haha ok ill change it

maybe the one area that HAS noticed but isnt having an anxiety attack

I can tell when a girl changes her hair or if she make it straight and stuff i get picked off at school today cause I was talkign to a girl and i was heey you make ur hair straight and this guy was your the only man who notice !! :bleh:

I can tell when a girl changes her hair or if she make it straight and stuff i get picked off at school today cause I was talkign to a girl and i was heey you make ur hair straight and this guy was your the only man who notice !! :bleh:

lol, I'm not very observant, like that...kinda slow, but nonetheless hyper!:biggrin2: like today when my friend poked me really hard because I was dancing, really funky may I add, to me singing grace kelly and my friend clapping her hands to it:P