Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

This made me think of that poll a while ago, about which song Mika should cover with 'Barbie Girl' as an option.

:fisch:

'you can brush (touch/dress..?) my hair, undress me everywhere...'

Needless to say (again) that Mika is entitled to take on whatever look he fancies. Needless to say that he probably gives a **** whether or not people sign petitions for or against his curls/braces/triple watches...

So I assume the 'get the curls back' movement is part of the extended fun people have on this forum

Yes, that. And I'm looking forward to seeing many more changes. You can't find out what works if you don't try it :wink2:

Don't we all? :wub2: I highly doubt that we'll ever see him dressed in paper bag style - that's Martin's part already :naughty:

yeah..only to joke around each other obsessions:biggrin2:

. ..changes are necessary and lovely:mf_lustslow:

MARTIN OUTFIT ROX:punk:

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo! Don't die! (I reckon it's only greasy pomade :wink2: ) :huglove:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Don't worry, I'm like a cat, I have seven lifes... I think I can't die more than I did when I saw the sweet dreams video for the first time... :wub2: (OMG, I only can see moving hips in that video... :bleh: )

Mariola, i was missing you :bleh:

Me too, my poisonous girl! You've lot of things to tell me... :wink2: Probablemente el miércoles tenga un buen rato para conectarme, si es que no pongo un huevo en casaaaaaaa! NO NOS QUEDA NADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

(Sorry, :offtopic:)

Me too, my poisonous girl! You've lot of things to tell me... :wink2: Probablemente el miércoles tenga un buen rato para conectarme, si es que no pongo un huevo en casaaaaaaa! NO NOS QUEDA NADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

(Sorry, :offtopic:)

It´s ok, luv.

Genial entonces :)

OKAY!

I haven't been near my computer all afternoon, so I haven't seen the pics yet, have to wait 'til the morning.

But my nephew described them to me over the phone, so I'm kind of sad the curls have gone, but from what I've read, Mika still looks good, so that's okay.

Can't wait 'til the morning.

Maybe it has been said before (sorry I couldn't read the 65 pages) but on the second one, he looks like Ross in F.R.I.E.N.D.S and on the others like Andy Garcia :wub2: :wub2:

Is it just my imagination?

i think he looks a bit like Mark Ronson which is never a bad thing.