which hairstyle u would like MIKA to try next?

lcmlcm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about brendon urie style....HAHAHAHAHA :D

ok maybe not, he has perfect hair

so he should just leave it the way it is because he would look weird if he changed it

Actually I think Mika would look rather dashing in that BU style that he had in "But it's better if you do"

I don't like the new one though, if Mika wears his hair like that it'll look as if he had a GREAT hair cut ONCE and then couldn't be bothered getting it done again and just let it grow out :(

Also, most teenage boys wear their hair like that here and they're gennerally (but not always) those boys who are so antisocial and only answer your questions with one word answers *BLEH! My teacher aid's son did that to me and I've not talked to him since.

If Mika did his hair like in "nine in the afternoon" then I would not feel so comfortable looking at him because he'd look like an awkward, antisocial teenage boy! :D

EDIT: ilbeit a CUTE awkward, antisocial teenage boy! :D

I do think Mika will go for a ponytail at some point in his life :naughty: Hopefully before he is 30, as no man over the age of 30 should be allowed to wear a ponytail, it ought to be against the law.

Maybe a ponytail/sideburns combo?

85707.jpg

I could work!:naughty:

:shocked::puke:YUK, MIKA IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE KEEP YOUR HAIR AS IT IS NOW!!

I do think Mika will go for a ponytail at some point in his life :naughty: Hopefully before he is 30, as no man over the age of 30 should be allowed to wear a ponytail, it ought to be against the law.

Maybe a ponytail/sideburns combo?

85707.jpg

I could work!:naughty:

Okay so,I hate seven of nine people on this pics...:naughty:

I wouldn't like Mika to change his hairstyle,cause 1st of all I could hardly get used to it and 2nd I think he wouldn't look so good!

MIKA,KEEP THE CURLS!!!:thumb_yello:

KEEP THE CURLS!!! KEEP THE CURLS!!! KEEP THE CURLS!!!

• 2 months later...