Mika Doncaster gig

Shari

Has anyonne going to the Mika concert in Doncaster (at the Dome) got their tickets in hand now?

I ordered tickets back in May and have still not received them.

The internet site is Seetickets.com and I have used the ticket tracker facility, which tells me that they are awating stock!

Anyone else got theirs yet and who did you go thru please.

All help gratefully appreciated,

Thanks,

Shari

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent got mine yet, in fact mine have been a nitemare...

the person who offered them to me flogged them on ebay to make a bit of money:boxed: but kindly emailed me first to say if i wanted to bid they where there:shocked:

anyways i ended up paying 75.00 on londontickets only to b told by someone they never recieved tickets from them a few years ago!!! so looks like i may b begging outside:thumbdown:

hey hope that makes u feel a little better about yours thou:naughty: i haven recieved my birm or newcastle ones either

Tia;

thank you for replying. Yes it does make me feel a little better thank you for that. Not for poor you though. I really feel for you.

I hope it doesn't come to begging on the street! That's typical of some ebay users with popular stuff ike tickets/mobile phones/laptops etc.

I've used ebay for 6 years now and we've seen the best of it I fear. Not condemning everyone you understand. Let me know when you do get yours for Birmingham and Newcastle...

Freddiesdouble;

So by that do you mean you have had a bad experience? Or you haven't got your tickets thru seetickets.com?

Tia;

thank you for replying. Yes it does make me feel a little better thank you for that. Not for poor you though. I really feel for you.

I hope it doesn't come to begging on the street! That's typical of some ebay users with popular stuff ike tickets/mobile phones/laptops etc.

I've used ebay for 6 years now and we've seen the best of it I fear. Not condemning everyone you understand. Let me know when you do get yours for Birmingham and Newcastle...

Freddiesdouble;

So by that do you mean you have had a bad experience? Or you haven't got your tickets thru seetickets.com?

hehe hands and knees and wotever else it takes:naughty:

but ul b fine, iv ordered tickets from them b4 without probs, im sure everyone will get there tickets in time:biggrin2:

and yes ill let u know when i get my others, i did recieve my Brixton tickets last week thou, so they are slowly startin to b sent out:thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

I still havn't got my tickets yet:blink: I'm a worrier... but it's only 2 weeks away:blink: Abnd I have other people's tix on order too!!!:blink:

Has anyone else got their tix for this gig or Newcastle yet?

I still havn't got my tickets yet:blink: I'm a worrier... but it's only 2 weeks away:blink: Abnd I have other people's tix on order too!!!:blink:

Has anyone else got their tix for this gig or Newcastle yet?

No! I am getting a bit cheesed off now, Doncaster only 2 weeks away.

And every time they deliver I have had to get them to redeliver because I was out. I don't have the Newcastle or Bournemouth ones either and once we go to Doncaster, I won't have an opportunity to have deliveries, unless it's to a travel lodge somewhere......

No! I am getting a bit cheesed off now, Doncaster only 2 weeks away.

And every time they deliver I have had to get them to redeliver because I was out. I don't have the Newcastle or Bournemouth ones either and once we go to Doncaster, I won't have an opportunity to have deliveries, unless it's to a travel lodge somewhere......

hmmmmm!! it's a problem really. And they say not to call them until 5 days before:shocked: I am tempted to call on Monday, because I have other people's tix... and becuase I can't be done with the stress:roftl:

hmmmmm!! it's a problem really. And they say not to call them until 5 days before:shocked: I am tempted to call on Monday, because I have other people's tix... and becuase I can't be done with the stress:roftl:

I'm tempted to call too, I just don't understand why other agencies can get their tickets out but seetickets can't.

I won't buy from them again if I can help it.

I'm tempted to call too, I just don't understand why other agencies can get their tickets out but seetickets can't.

I won't buy from them again if I can help it.

I said that after Scissor Sisters last year:shocked: But the excitement of the pre-sale tickets overtook me:biggrin2:

Well hell yeah! :biggrin2:

Hows you hunni xx

fine hun.... just fine:biggrin2:

and you? need to catch up hun, but looks like it might not be before Donny. text me and we'll see what we can sort!

Ok sunshine , we do need to catch up and chat , Ill text ya xxx

Sorry rando, , heelll yeah :roftl:

who the hell is rando??????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

back to the issue in hand. I know i will be totally chilled/excited/happy in 2 weeks time once I'm at Donny and the gig... but these next 2 weeks are going to be torture unitl the tickets arrive!!!!

who the hell is rando??????:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

back to the issue in hand. I know i will be totally chilled/excited/happy in 2 weeks time once I'm at Donny and the gig... but these next 2 weeks are going to be torture unitl the tickets arrive!!!!

rando :roftl: :roftl:

The tickets will arrive , will everyone just chilllllllllllllllllll

ok then... as long as I can freak out next week on the phone when I don't have my tickets :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

you're just soooooo laid back after your trip hun!!!!

see you later guys x

Easy to say, but I need for mine to get to the person who I bought them off (Ebay), who will then send them to me :naughty:so imagine how nervous I'm getting now!!:boxed:

If this ticket doesn't turn up, I'm gonna DIE